Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,247)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey Council Visitors Parking Permit Rip-off

I have just taken delivery of some Haringey Council 2 hour visitor parking permits.  These are valid for five years from 2014 (!!) to 2018.…

Started by Konrad B

11 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Hugh

Thank you to all who voted yesterday, it was great day for democracy.

And a special thanks to the candidates for Tottenham, Hornsey and Wood Green, their families, freinds and supporters have put their lives o…

Started by matthew cuthbert

28 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Garden Waste Collection

So I've just received the attached through my letter box from those lovely people at Haringey Council. If I sign up I get another giant pla…

Started by Chris brock

6 Jul 15, 2017
Reply by Nick

Council Tax - here we go again

It took me few months (!!!)  to get CT Discount some time ago and only got it sorted when Zena Brabazon kindly got involved. Now, I have b…

Started by Anka

12 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by Chris Setz

Haringey is taking "one of the biggest gambles ever to be made by local government"

See an article in the Guardian about Haringey's plans to "stuff family homes, school buildings, its biggest library and much more into a gi…

Started by Hugh

57 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Zena Brabazon

"How power operates in modern Britain: with absolute contempt" - Haringeys HDV

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/03/britain-power-contempt-grenfell-labour-haringey-social-housing?CMP=twt_gu

Started by PSS

12 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Gordon T

How can I get the council's attention to fix a road sign that is dangerous?

Hey gang, I've logged this road sign several times on the Harringay app, over a 4 month period and no one has come to fix it.  It's now lea…

Started by CasperFriendly

4 Jul 6, 2017
Reply by CasperFriendly

Big win for HLA!

The Haringey Leaseholders’ Association has scored a major victory in its battle for leaseholders’ and residents’ rights. One day before the…

Started by Haringey Leaseholders

5 Jun 25, 2017
Reply by JJ B

NHS ... Tory plans for cuts worsen

From 38 dgrees; Dear public Health Minister Jeremy Hunt is about to sign-off secret plans to force changes to local NHS services. A…

Started by matt

22 Jun 24, 2017
Reply by maggie

Haringey's Local Response to Grenfell

Haringey Council seems to have appreciated the need to be on top of this fire safety issue following Grenfell and has been proactively cont…

Started by HoL Site Admin

7 Jun 24, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service