Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,247)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Veolia not collecting refuse on scheduled days

This is the second time in a row now that Veolia have failed to collect our refuse.  Not just our's but our neighbours as well as far as I…

Started by Nanz

31 Sep 2, 2017
Reply by Nanz

Care about local democracy? Read on...

This year's General Election, it could be argued, gave comfort to supporters of all the parties - except, mercifully, UKIP. Labour supporte…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

9 Aug 26, 2017
Reply by pamish

Great response from Council on e-petition system

There were a number of comments on this post and others about the low support for the Haringey Friends petition on cuts to spending on park…

Started by Hugh

5 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by Adrian Hackney

Veolia alarm call

Anyone know why Veolia think it's ok to drive their lorry down the street collecting recycling at quarter to seven in the morning?

Started by PaulG

21 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by Sarah

Haringey Moves Towards Cashless Street Parking

The following has been sent out by Haringey Council: Our on-street Pay & Display (P&D) machines are up to 20 years old and some are…

Started by HoL Site Admin

7 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by John D

Northumberland Park Decides - Meeting Thursday 3 August

20170703_173626.jpg          Northumberland Park Decides - Meeting          7.00 pm, Thursday 3rd August            St Paul’s (C of E) Ch…

Started by Paul Burnham

0 Aug 1, 2017

Can you take a ZipVan to Western Rd Recycling centre

I need take to take some garden waste etc but was wondering if you're allowed to take it in a ZipVan that I hire or if that is deemed a com…

Started by adamvietnam

6 Jul 28, 2017
Reply by adamvietnam

Head of planning

Hi all Anyone know who the head of the planning department is and how I can get hold of her / him? There is what appears (from the portal)…

Started by PaulG

2 Jul 26, 2017
Reply by PaulG

This nasty, dodgy council makes me jolly angry

https://haringeydefendcouncilhousingblog.wordpress.com/2017/07/14/haringey-council-to-give-30-5-million-housing-funding-to-spurs-for-its-ne

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

3 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Chris Setz

Pothole Near Hashtag Restaurant.

Yesterday evening meeting friends at the Hashtag 365/367 Green Lanes, we noticed a large pothole on the western (northbound) side of Green…

Started by Alan Stanton

19 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Katie K

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service