Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,247)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'Antifa' v Tommy Robinson in Harringay today (image within contains violence)

Tommy took a bit of a beating today in Harringay. Figuratively and physically. A few videos floating around.  Here's his commentary post…

Started by OleMiss

13 Mar 19, 2018
Reply by Roger

Parking voucher clarification?

Has anyone found out whether current visitor parking vouchers will continue to be valid once the new more expensive permits are introduced?…

Started by Maddy

5 Mar 17, 2018
Reply by Hugh

Haringey's Garden Waste Fee Sees Highest Charges for Those Least able to Afford them

Some weeks back we were able to confirm that under the new garden waste collection scheme, you can opt to put your garden waste in sacks ra…

Started by Hugh

22 Mar 16, 2018
Reply by Dan Woolley

What are Haringey council's plans for kerbside electric vehicle charging facilities?

Since we live in an area of predominately late-Victorian/Edwardian housing with its terraced houses, shallow front gardens, no driveways an…

Started by andy thomas

5 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by andy thomas

Veolia - bin swapping at collection

I do not normally see when the waste collection happens but as it happens today I was near the window as saw bins from outside my house (co…

Started by Anka

17 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

Dog poo sand piles

Does anyone know why the council have adopted a policy of covering dog poo with pink sand rather than actually just picking it up??  The p…

Started by Allie

10 Mar 2, 2018
Reply by Allie

What is the council doing?

Is it just me but everywhere I look the council seams to be making some very strange unpopular decisions from wasting however many hundreds…

Started by Jimmy

4 Feb 22, 2018
Reply by Martin (Woodside)

Mattison Road paving

I asked Alan to take photos of cracked and broken pavement we saw when walking on the north side of Mattison Road near the junction with Gr…

Started by Zena Brabazon

13 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by Zena Brabazon

That ol' spin department still rolling on.

"Exciting plans for Wood Green’s Haringey Heartlands site – offering more than 1,700 homes, a new open space and an abundance of employment…

Started by pamish

10 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by kotkas

Response to the Royal Court of Justice's judgement following a judicial review of the Haringey Development Vehicle

" We welcome the court’s findings which very clearly states that permission to proceed with the claim for judicial review is refused on al…

Started by Liz

33 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Zena Brabazon

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service