Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,247)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using higher council tax rates to reduce the number of vacant properties?

Something that Haringey could be looking at? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-46753012 And a little more detail here h…

Started by Michael Anderson

0 Jan 4, 2019

Council Tax Rise on the Way......and (with a sheepish grin) Happy New Year!

Haringey Council is looking to increase its council tax for the first time in nine years to help deal with increasing budget pressures. T…

Started by HoL Site Admin

7 Jan 4, 2019
Reply by Sarah

West Green by-election 2018-12-13

I'm very disappointed that Harringay Online has yet again been used as a local-ebay, CPZ horror and neil-plumberoe recommendation hub rathe…

Started by John McMullan

26 Jan 2, 2019
Reply by Philip

Poor Doors at Altitude N8 - It's the bins entrance for Harringay tenants

Tenant campaigners have written to the Local Government Ombudsman to object to Haringey Council officers who concealed Poor Doors from a…

Started by Paul Burnham

22 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by Hugh

Garden Waste Charges - an end in sight?

An article has just appeared on the BBC News website which sets out the government's new strategy for waste management. The detail is murky…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

3 Dec 20, 2018
Reply by Michael Anderson

Can Anyone Explain this Council Logic?

In a round-robin about new parking charges that hit my inbox today, Haringey Council wrote the following: Visitors parking permits will be…

Started by Hugh

104 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by Hugh

Visitor Parking Permits

I do not often need permits and had a folder full which I have come to use this week as we are having some roof work done and they ran out…

Started by Juliawoo

31 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by Hugh

Haringey Council Consider More Cuts

Haringey Council, in north London, has just advised local Labour Party members that it will “have to” cut its budget by a further 10 percen…

Started by HoL Site Admin

18 Dec 9, 2018
Reply by EMC2

Haringey has a Facebook Page

www.facebook.com/haringeycouncil Pays to share post if not agreeing with site. or moaning. I wonder how staff employed on this ?

Started by Bob Ruggles

1 Dec 9, 2018

Veolia have updated Refuse/Dumped Rubbish email

enquiries.haringey@veolia.com You now get a reply email with a Job number Handy for chasing up failures Also able to advise Rate Payers o…

Started by Bob Ruggles

0 Dec 9, 2018

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service