Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,247)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stroud Green & Harringay Library reopens Mon 20 July 10.30

On Monday 20th July, Stroud Green & Harringay Library will be reopening for ‘click and collect’ and ‘grab and go’ book collection only.…

Started by Gordon T

3 Jul 18, 2020
Reply by Gordon T

News on the re-opening of libraries in the borough

The government has announced that library services can begin to be restored from 4 July. Haringey Council are currently considering plans t…

Started by Liz

4 Jul 13, 2020
Reply by Liz

Renewal of Protect Orders - Letter

Which I am sure most have received by Now Surprised the Order does not include Drugs Has anyone seen any action resulting from these Orders…

Started by Bob Ruggles

13 Jul 11, 2020
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

Caxton/Mayes Road - Opposing 'poor-doors' and income segregated housing developments in Haringey - please support and object

Despite the support of our MP, Catherine West, we still need more objections to the economically segregated housing proposal in the heart o…

Started by Richard Matz

7 Jul 10, 2020
Reply by Paul Burnham

Reporting pavement damage to council

I tried to report tree root damage to the council, but do not know if it went through because as soon as I marked the place on a map, it su…

Started by V Shipp

3 Jul 10, 2020
Reply by V Shipp

Purple Bags

Passed through Wood Green - Green Lanes this morning About 0800 . Could not believe the number of Purple Bags that Road Sweepers get throug…

Started by Bob Ruggles

2 Jul 10, 2020
Reply by JJ B

Dedicated Disabled Bay Parking—Opinions Needed

After many months and a big Thank you to Cllr Seema for pushing for this, the dedicated Disabled Parking Bay scheme has finally commenced…

Started by Nick Eftychiou

7 Jul 7, 2020
Reply by Chris Waller

Wild Wood Green

Driving through Green Lanes - Wood Green High Road.  In the early hours Noticed that the bulk of waste had been Collected Coming through Wo…

Started by Bob Ruggles

0 Jul 5, 2020

Changes to planning rules announced

The PM announced today that the Government is seeking to introduce new regulations to give greater freedom for buildings and land in town c…

Started by Tris

8 Jul 5, 2020
Reply by Gordon T

Harringay Ladder left out of Haringey’s Streetspace Plans

It's with crushing disappointment, and no sense of surprise whatsoever, that I see that the Ladder and Wightman have been left out of Harin…

Started by Rory

33 Jun 26, 2020
Reply by Keir Hopley

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service