Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,227)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GLSG in the box

I've just received my first ever newsletter in the letterbox (issue no.4)from the Green Lanes Strategy Group (GLSG). Very glossy it is too.…

Started by matt

1 Apr 19, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Sustainable Communities Act 2007

Last year a new piece of legislation received royal assent. In a nutshell, it's about encouraging initiatives by central governement throug…

Started by Hugh

4 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by Liz

Details on Proposals to Replace the Parks Constabulary

The proposal to phase out Haringey's Parks Constabulary is being decided at the Council meeting on 22nd April. Item 14 of the agenda on thi…

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 17, 2008
Reply by matt

Council Plan to Raise Revenue by Advertising in Parks

This from Haringey Friends of Parks Forum: FRIENDS OF PARKS FORUM OPPOSES ADVERTISING AND SPONSORSHIP THREAT TO HARINGEY'S GREEN SPACES T…

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 10, 2008
Reply by Liz

Haringey Federation of Residents Associations General Meeting

Just to keep you in the loop: Next General Meeting for all Residents Associations Tues April 8th, 7.15pm - 9.15pm At the Sandbunker Comm…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Liz

What the Government Office of London Says about Haringey Council's Performance in Caring for the Historic Environment

This from the latest Government Office of London Report: The borough has a very low level engagement with English Heritage’s Blue Plaques…

Started by Hugh

1 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by Liz

Ah, that's why the Councillors weren't so keen on the website survey!

They've done their own. And.........mmmmm.........looks like everyone's pretty happy. Am I the only one who this passed by? This from Har…

Started by Hugh

5 Mar 16, 2008
Reply by fmw

Ladder "Residents' Association" (LCSP) - Agenda/Minutes

Last meeting was on Thursday 8 November. Agenda combined with the minutes of the previous meeting (October) are attached. Not sure who the…

Started by Hugh

7 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

On the Strategy Consultation Again - Question to our Local Press

I went downstairs and this thing kept bugging me. This consultation. This plan for our future. I mean, if that's it (See Haringey Council'…

Started by Hugh

20 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

Last day for public consultation on Healthcare for London

This from Haringey cpcg: Please note that this coming Thursday 28th February is the very last day for public consultation on the Healthcar…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 25, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service