Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,227)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harris & Haley Deselected

Councillors Harris and Hayley have been deselected by the St Ann's Labour Party. This means they will not be standing for St Ann's in next…

Started by Hugh

37 Oct 6, 2009

My Society Head Honcho hired by Conservatives to be their internet advisor

From the BBC website: The Tories have asked a democracy campaigner to help them try to make government more open and efficient. The party…

Started by Liz

4 Oct 5, 2009

Candidates for councillor elections 2010

The following candidates are putting themselves forward for Harringay ward councillor elections in the 2010 elections; Labour Jonathan Ve…

Started by matt

33 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

An A&E department for Haringey!

Dear all, I hope you can support this excellent campaign for an A&E department at St Ann's Hospital. I'm amazed that Haringey is the o…

Started by Tim Caines

11 Sep 28, 2009

Spotted dick back on the menu

Flintshire Council has put Spotted Dick back on its canteen menu after a public outcry. Many complained that the council was being too po…

Started by Hugh

3 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Stuart

Rearing its ugly head again

Just thought you should know, your council will give its decision on a lap dancing club on Friday in the Civic Centre. As this topic provok…

Started by Exileonmainstreet

3 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

How much is the allowance to be Chair of Area Assembly? Go on have a guess...

(See also What your Councillors Cost You)   Go on have a guess...£500?, £1,000?, £5,000? Give up? Well, I was slightly flabbergasted to d…

Started by Liz

39 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Gina Adamou

Consultation on Haringey's leadership system

Further to an earlier discussion on HoL, the people of Haringey are getting their say on whether their borough should keep its council lead…

Started by Hugh

2 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Hugh

The Harringay Independent Party ... your very own local independent councillors.

Elections are just over 18mths away, including national and local council. One option could be to have independent councillors represent o…

Started by matt

36 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Birdy_Too

SCHOOLS FUNDING SHORTFALL

Lynn Featherstone explains on LBC that because Haringeys teachers are paid inner London waiting salary , but the funding for pupils is oute…

Started by stuart

9 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service