Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,242)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Missing your bin collection calendar?

Sample bin collection calendar 2024-25 (This is Wednesday Week A  - CHECK YOUR COLLECTION ROUND BEFORE relying on it!)  The bin collectio…

Started by Hugh

7 May 31
Reply by Gina Fenton

Blackboy Lane - update on wasteful, ignorant attempt to signal virtue

Despite the removal of the now infamous 'Uncle Joe' Ejiofor, Haringey Council has continued down the path of ignorance and waste and now re…

Started by Brian Mahoney

43 May 24
Reply by Michael Anderson

Terribly let down by Haringey Council housing errors

Don't know if my previous posts were read, but after my house was set on fire, we applied to be moved. They offered a one bed. However, I w…

Started by JO Jo

1 May 17
Reply by KatieH

Petition to the Council re. Palestine

For HoLiners who would like to sign and support this Petition. It asks the Council to support the call for an immediate ceasefire in Gaza…

Started by re johnson

62 May 15
Reply by Alan Stanton

BBC news: "Haringey Council sorry for narrowing wheelchair user's front door"

A man who used to get around in his electric wheelchair says he has lost his independence after the council installed a narrower front door…

Started by James Ingram

0 May 9

Voting in vain

Just back from our local Tottenham polling station.   Council staff with their cheery welcomes in the otherwise almost empty hall.  Me and…

Started by Alan Stanton

30 May 5
Reply by Alan Stanton

Haringey Council abandons defective fire survey of residents in 42 blocks

Big victory for residents on fire safety Haringey Council is in the leading pack of housing providers in asking residents about adequate m…

Started by Paul Burnham

1 Apr 15
Reply by Alan Stanton

What to do about plastic? Earth Day event Mon 22 April

Haringey Libraries are organising this event - What to do about plastic?Monday 22 April 6.00 – 7.30 PM Wood Green Library, 187-197 High Roa…

Started by Quentin Given

0 Apr 12

London election - climate hustings last night 8 April

The Green Rooms hall in Station Road N22 was packed out last night (8 April) as 65 people attended the Enfield & Haringey constituency…

Started by Quentin Given

0 Apr 9

'Rebel' borough Haringey

Hi, Can anyone explain to me what's so 'rebel' about Haringey? I feel Haringey is often lagging behind, doing things that other boroughs ha…

Started by Tina S

7 Mar 29
Reply by Jon L

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service