Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,232)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For those of you fed up with doormat party literature

This is the bundle I had through my door this morning. I loved the mix (click & click again to enlarge):

Started by Hugh

0 May 6, 2010

Any Answers, Candidates?

Some days ago we invited members to submit questions to the candidates. We have just sent those questions to the candidates by email and ha…

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 May 6, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Harringay & Haringey Party Policies Compared (Council Elections)

Kinda got myself cornered really. Having made all this brouhaha about the local elections, I feel I have to jump the final hurdle and offer…

Started by Hugh

13 May 5, 2010
Reply by Kamila

Political spam getting you down?

Well I think it's getting a lot of people down. In an attempt to drive people to the website to see the wonderful video interviews and Liz'…

Started by John McMullan

1 May 5, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

If despite our best efforts you still don't want to vote in the local elections.......

.......then, Sir, Madam, may we propose a set of stickers for your delectation at the ballot box: Pdf attached; print off on a sheet of…

Started by Hugh

0 May 5, 2010

'Haringey is not a broken borough'

From the Haringey Independent: The leader of the Haringey Labour Party has defended its time in office by asking voters to look around and…

Started by Hugh

1 May 5, 2010
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Haringey Council results slated to be first in London

I've just obtained a spreadsheet of target times to complete the count of council elections across London. As things stand, Haringey Counc…

Started by Hugh

3 May 5, 2010
Reply by Adam

Hung parliament: What happens next?

Hung parliament: What happens next? A very informative BBC Election 2010 article. Well worth reading, particularly as it appears there's a…

Started by matt

2 May 5, 2010
Reply by StephenBln

Haringey Council Children's Services

I NOTE that Old-Age Emporium(OAE)'s posting about Haringey Council Children's Services appears to have been removed. OAE quoted from the re…

Started by Clive Carter

7 May 5, 2010

WHY SHOULD I BOTHER TO VOTE ?

They're all the same, aren't they? I can't be bothered - nothing changes. Is there an election soon ? Here's why .......

Started by John D

3 May 4, 2010
Reply by John D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service