Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,244)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey's enforcement action on rubbish strewn front gardens works

Walking along Wightman to the station over the past few weeks, I've noticed a few gardens literally piled high with rubbish. So I thought I…

Started by Hugh

12 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Stuart

Haringey's Licensing team

This sub-thread was moved from another discussion. By Clive Carter 7 hours ago I am sure those in the Licensing Authority have a stressful…

Started by HoL Site Admin

8 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

Better homes for Haringey - well not for older people!

Harringey council or whoever owns the council stock really need to speak to people living in the property before carrying out changes. A fe…

Started by Tammy Palmer

5 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Tammy Palmer

Rules tightened for council-funded newspapers

The government wants to tighten the rules on council-run free newspapers. Local Government Secretary Eric Pickles said independent local p…

Started by Hugh

1 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Billy Hole

Alternative to Haringey's "dreadful, loud, intrusive & very irritating" phone hold music

A nice idea from Cllr. Alan Stanton on an email to his fellow councillors. Published with his permission. I'm told there was a problem with…

Started by Hugh

3 Jun 24, 2010

"Proportion of cuts borne London is extraordinarily high"

Analysis by London-wide body London Councils shows that the capital's local authorities are set to lose £169.3 million - more than double p…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 23, 2010

Local websites & councils (Guardian Article)

The King's Cross Environment site getting some good and thought-provoking press.

Started by Mr Growbag

8 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Haringey Council Leader resigns

Just seen this annoucement as a breaking news story on Sky News... http://tinyurl.com/5dj7rx

Started by AnnieH

110 Jun 15, 2010

Setting democratic standards

The following letter appeared in the Hornsey Journal today and has been reproduced at the request of its author: A PUBLIC debate on improv…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jun 11, 2010

Labour keen to know who you voted.

Just had the Labour support worker popping around to my house to ask who I voted for. Bit cheeky. Never seen anyone doing this before. Outs…

Started by matt

25 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service