Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,230)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alternative to Haringey's "dreadful, loud, intrusive & very irritating" phone hold music

A nice idea from Cllr. Alan Stanton on an email to his fellow councillors. Published with his permission. I'm told there was a problem with…

Started by Hugh

3 Jun 24, 2010

"Proportion of cuts borne London is extraordinarily high"

Analysis by London-wide body London Councils shows that the capital's local authorities are set to lose £169.3 million - more than double p…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 23, 2010

Local websites & councils (Guardian Article)

The King's Cross Environment site getting some good and thought-provoking press.

Started by Mr Growbag

8 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Haringey Council Leader resigns

Just seen this annoucement as a breaking news story on Sky News... http://tinyurl.com/5dj7rx

Started by AnnieH

110 Jun 15, 2010

Setting democratic standards

The following letter appeared in the Hornsey Journal today and has been reproduced at the request of its author: A PUBLIC debate on improv…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jun 11, 2010

Labour keen to know who you voted.

Just had the Labour support worker popping around to my house to ask who I voted for. Bit cheeky. Never seen anyone doing this before. Outs…

Started by matt

25 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

Politicians' school choices

The conversation below was moved from another thread to allow that discussion to fulfil its intended objective: by matt 1 day ago Whilst…

4 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by David Barry

Big savings needed in Haringey. Where should the savings come from?

Now the party's truly over. I've been talking for a while now about the need for local authorities to save something like 20-25% from their…

Started by Hugh

184 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Fair Deal For Haringey Children - an urgent task

In our inbox just this evening - so time is VERY SHORT: Fair Deal For Haringey Children The deadline for responses is 7th June 2010 The…

1 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Louise Nazeraj

qu'est ce que c'est que ca

http://www.haringey.gov.uk/fr/index/council/performance_and_finance/council_inspections/the_annual_audit_letter.htm

Started by Omotn

0 Jun 3, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service