Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Visiting harringay online at haringey libraries

I read this site at harringay libraries (I spend 8 hrs a day using a PC so have no desire to buy a computer to use at home). Much as I enjo…

Started by gavin jackson

11 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Consultation on sex establishment policy

This was emailed to all borough councillors for forwarding to residents: Dear Councillors, I write to advise that we are now underway with…

Started by Lesley Ramm

31 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Omotn

Pan London School Admissions

Parents of children starting school next September (2011) will be the first to use a new 'one-stop' London-wide system to apply for a prima…

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 6, 2010

Haringey recruits North American social workers

Haringey has joined other local authorities in hiring social workers from abroad because of the shortage in the number of new recruits in t…

Started by Hugh

2 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by RuthE

I have a Thing about the Haringey People Magazine

When I first lived in Haringey, I remember being interested in reading the Haringey People. From what I recall its remit was broader, cover…

Started by Hugh

47 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Ken going for a third term as Mayor

Good news, I do like Ken although not the centre-ist Labour party. I reckon he can ruffle Boris's wig for this one. Link here

Started by Birdy_Too

5 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Billy Hole

Londoners have until end of September to have their say on parking penalties

Londoners are being reminded that they have until the end of this month (September) to have their say on how much motorists should pay in p…

Started by Hugh

7 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

Could Council Operatives work even more intelligently?

STREET signage sometimes arouses discussion, often because there's too much of it. But are signs always placed in the most effective locati…

Started by Clive Carter

4 Sep 28, 2010

A reading list for new councillors?

The Economist recently regretted that in the General Election, the main parties lacked big new ideas. It looked back to 1997 and Will Hutto…

Started by Alan Stanton

14 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

Oona or Ken?

Who do we fancy to tackle Boris (or whoever) in 2012? Oona or Ken? Personally Ken rates highly on my nostalgia meter and New Labour polit…

Started by John McMullan

12 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Billy Hole

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service