Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Councillors in NO to AV advert

St Ann's ward member Nilgun Canver was one of a handful of Haringey Labour party councillors who have openly declared their opposition to c…

Started by Neville Collins

8 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Billy Hole

AREA ASSEMBLIES CANCELLED

Just been emailed that all future Area Assemblies cancelled (due to budget cuts) until further notice thus restricting residents access to…

Started by Lesley Ramm

6 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

Adult Social Care – Public Consultation

Haringey Council wants to understand the views of the families and users of its drop-ins, day centres and residential homes (as well as vol…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Apr 8, 2011

Cllr Charles Adje Suspended by Standards Board and Labour Group

Yesterday, (31.3.11) Haringey Standards board hearing found Cllr Charles Adje, former chair of the Ally Pally board of trustees, has breach…

Started by GN8

11 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

"It's not the voting that's democracy, it's the counting"

From the play Jumpers by Tom Stoppard Subtitle:Will the system of AV change anything for me?   Before the last election I wrote this on th…

Started by Mark B

12 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

Haringey response to Freedom of Information Requests - Can we trust it?

If you are a researcher, a campaigner, community activist, or a concerned individual - Freedom of Information Requests,(FOIs) have become a…

Started by GN8

7 Apr 5, 2011

Islington parking

I hear that if you have a resident parking permit for any CPZ in Islington, you can now park anywhere in the borough between certain hours…

Started by Maddy

4 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by stuart

There's no pleasing some people

Lifted from Facebook: Letter from LIb Dem MP Lynne Featherstone to constituent Robin Beste:   Dear Mr Beste,   I just wanted to drop you a…

Started by pamish

11 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Mark B

Road Pillows

We read that Haringey is Broke   Funny How they are Still spending a Fortune Building Road Pillows   And continuing with Junction Pillows  …

Started by Bob Ruggles

11 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Anette

Testing Haringey's hitec approach to clearing street problems

Last week I had a meeting with Nigel Tyrell, Head of Environmental Services at London Borough of Lewisham. He was responsible for the devel…

Started by Hugh

19 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service