Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ally Pally Park users, your feedback is sought

Following my recent post about the Alexandra Park's apparent problems with getting a survey about the park completed by park users, I wrote…

Started by Hugh

6 Jul 8, 2011

Residents to choose which potholes left untreated

Local residents will help decide which potholes and damaged road surfaces get fixed and which get left untreated in their neighbourhoods. T…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jul 8, 2011

Council credit card spend mystery - FOI request ignored?

Daily Telegraph has reported on council credit card spend with some truely spectacular luxury spending from some. Trips abroad being a cl…

Started by Dave

27 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Alexandra Palace and Park Board survey attracts barely a response

The following was reported in the Journal last week and I haven't got round to posting it till now: Alexandra Park survey flops with ‘worri…

Started by Hugh

16 Jul 7, 2011

Sewer transfer plan to bring higher water rates bills

Sewers owned and maintained by homeowners will be transferred to water companies in October, the Government confirmed on Friday. But the co…

1 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Alison P

Help Haringey Council improve their website - and get some shopping vouchers

Haringey Council are planning a number of improvements to their website this summer, and need some residents to help them test the website.…

3 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by JulieB

iPads for Councillors

Following up a story in the Standard on how the London Borough of Havering giving 17 of their Councillors I-pads.  They were also looking a…

Started by Hugh

17 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Chris Setz

Solar powered bollards to light Haringey's traffic islands

New solar powered bollards are being used in the borough's streets in locations where the electricity operated ones are frequently damaged…

3 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Vernon

Watch special cabinet decision on older people's centres live at 3.30

A special meeting of the Cabinet is being held this afternoon at 15.30 in the Civic Centre to consider the referral back form the Overview…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 30, 2011

Haringey teacher strike closure details

The Haringey NUT said 38 schools will be closed for the whole day, with 15 open for just a few classes. We are informed that the only schoo…

Started by Hugh

3 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Angela

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service