Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Single Issue Campaigns and the London Elections

An interesting intervention today in the Greater London Assembly elections. Barnet CPZ Action have emailed their supporters urging them to…

Started by Alan Stanton

0 Apr 25, 2012

Borough refuse problems multiply despite council assurances

Plans by Haringey Council to roll out the remainder of its fortnightly refuse services to the east of the borough have already run into tro…

Started by Neville Collins

3 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by maggie

Renewing Permits

Hi All,  Has anyone had success using the online system to renew permits? No matter how I try and pay, it comes up as unauthorised. Is this…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

3 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by JulieB

Youth Vote London video encouraging young people to register to vote

Encouraging the young people of London to get political and get voting. Pass it on... Also available on the Community Channel

Started by Liz

2 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Liz

re-cyling collections Hornsey

Does anyone know if the re-cyling's going to be collected tomorrow? It should have been picked up this morning but I got home to find it al…

Started by Jo Preddy

2 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Jo Preddy

A different choice for mayor

There's an interesting new candidate running for Mayor of London - Siobhan Benita, an Anglo-Indian mother of two who is standing as an inde…

Started by Maddy

2 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Park opening/closing times?

I'm not sure which forum this should go in, so please feel free to move it to the correct one if this isn't right. Genuine question - why…

Started by folko ono

2 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Pat Devereaux

Dumping huge amounts of rubbish in front patio ?! Can it be complained about to anyone ?

My neighbour - the same lovely people who were running a hairdressing salon for many years in their "house" without planning consent - has…

Started by neiltingley

27 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

Stanton "ignores Carter budget"

Stanton admits he pays no attention to money: ... he said: "I've always worked with huge budgets, I mean the truth is, this is all I have…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Mar 20, 2012

Flouting or ignoring planning planning use - council ignoring it

We've got 3 dwellings (out of 17) in our street that fall foul of their planning use - i.e subdivided into slum bedsits (2) and used as a b…

Started by neiltingley

21 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service