Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thoughts on Greig and Park View

Hello all Further to a separate discussion thread on which we were talking about Heartlands, I thought it might be useful to add a discuss…

Started by Phillipa Leighton-Jones

3 Nov 21, 2012

Recycling collections - what's going on?

Anyone know what's going on with recycling collections of late...  Are they weekly or fortnightly... I'm on Falkland Rd and last week mine…

Started by adamvietnam

40 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by ant

Leaf Fall in Harringay

With the huge amount of leaf fall at this time of year I asked Veolia how they deal with this. The roads continue to be swept on a regular…

Started by Karen Alexander

10 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Gillian

Haringey Council Library Consultation-on paper and in the library only!

An email in the inbox to ask me to pop into the library... In case you’re unaware, just to inform you  that the council’s official public c…

Started by Liz

4 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Liz

Update on Barnet

A report in the Guardian today on how well Barnet is managing without their supertalented, creative and underpaid former CEO Nick Walkley. …

Started by pamish

5 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by John D

Council tax bill - single persons discount

Hi I just wanted to warn all those who live on their own, and claim the 25% single person discount to check their bill carefully this year.…

Started by Ria

39 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by pamish

Introducing wheelie bin recycling

A somewhat different approach from a neighbouring borough here.

Started by Michael Anderson

1 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Neville Collins

Super injunctions in the Internet age

IS there any point in individuals taking out so-called "super" injunctions in the age of the internet? Elsewhere there is currently discuss…

Started by Clive Carter

9 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

Revised Boundary Commission Proposals merge Harringay with Hackney & South Tottenham to Create New Constituency

Following the first round of consultation on the Boundary Commission's 2013 Parliamentary Constituency Review, Harringay has been shoe-ho…

Started by Hugh

33 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Billy Hole

Veolia Outreach Officer - Haringey

Fancy a new job? Currently advertised on the Veolia Environmental Services website - http://www.veoliaenvironmentalservices.co.uk/Main/care

Started by Laura

0 Oct 31, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service