Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Planning notices this week

HGY/2012/2289    Unit 3  Arena Shopping Park  N4 1EDChange of use of Unit 3 from Post Office Sorting Office (sui generis) to retail (A1 Use…

Started by pamish

0 Dec 11, 2012

YOUR sex change operation: the council wants to know

LAST night at an Area Assembly Meeting, Cllr. Brian Haley admitted to having reservations about a question in the council's recent on-line…

Started by Clive Carter

27 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Proposed Direction by Council to Restrict Conversion of Private Houses into HMOs

Those of us who have long been concerned about the free-for-all which there has been in changing the use of houses from single family house…

Started by David Schmitz

11 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Geoff

Haringey People

Well done the editors of the Haringey People for acknowledging the majority view of the community they serve.

Started by Stan

2 Dec 6, 2012

How well are Area Forums and Committees Working? Let the Council Know

The Council’s Communities Scrutiny Panel is reviewing the neighbourhood democracy arrangements implemented in 2010.   Area forums and commi…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Dec 1, 2012

Recycling not picked up

Yesterday they took the compost and garden waste, but did not empty the green bin, nor those of my neighbours. Have called Veolia today and…

Started by Maddy

7 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Joseph Boyle

Any local businesses want a FREE Green audit?

We picked this up via Twitter today from Haringey Council's Green Team. Hope it will be of interest to some of our fine local businesses.…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Nov 23, 2012

Using a mobile phone to pay for parking

Haringey is the latest Council to sign up with PayByPhone for parking spaces. What are people's experiences of the new system? Zena and I p…

Started by Alan Stanton

5 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Dom G

Wanted - Black A4 ring binders - about 10 or 15

Hi folks - I was wondering if anyone has about 10 or 15 black A4 ring binders (not lever arch, just normal rings) that they no longer need.…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

0 Nov 22, 2012

Heartlands catchment area

Hello neighbours, I'm finding it hard to figure out whether mid-ladder is in the catchment area of Heartlands High School. We're mid-Seymou…

Started by Phillipa Leighton-Jones

13 Nov 21, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service