Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Potholes - east i.e. south tottenham side of st ann's road

Caution - 2 humdingers near the centre of the road. My girlfriend blew out a front shock and was taken to collision with a bus last week so…

Started by ingo pless

17 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Outstanding for All - Haringey Education Commission Report - February 2013

Thought residents would be interested in this report just published on education in Haringey.  An independent education commission set up b…

Started by Karen Alexander

19 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

Anyone had a roof terrace approved on the ladder through planning?

Hi We are keen to convert the flat roof of our single storey extension to a roof terrace. There a several nearby and our neighbour has an…

Started by NBurrows

9 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Ms

Hewitt Road - Pavement repairs

After chatting to a local resident I asked the council to have a look at a couple of areas where the pavement was in poor repair on Hewitt…

Started by Karen Alexander

4 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Matt

Direct Payments

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there are any carers or parents who manage direct payments. I am pondering the thought of developing a d…

Started by Bulent Ozlem

0 Feb 18, 2013

Park View judged ‘good’ by OfSTED! Leadership and management judged outstanding!

Park View is celebrating a significant step forward in an excellent OfSTED report. The school was judged to be ‘good’ overall, but leader…

Started by Park View

18 Feb 14, 2013

Congratulations to Veolia - now the most talked about company on Harringay Online

Congratulations to Veolia. This morning the 75th 'veolia' tag was added to a forum thread (and this one makes it 76). Sadly, for them of…

Started by Hugh

21 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Colinloves

Parking Mad

TV alert late Sunday/Monday a m -  Parking Mad "Observational documentary about people who fight their parking tickets. With more being iss…

Started by pamish

0 Feb 10, 2013

Finsbury Park - blocked drain by road barrier near New River

The drain in the road gutter has been blocked for at least two years (South side of road). The drain on the opposite side (North) is free -…

Started by Rick

42 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

WHO BENEFITS? - IMPLICATIONS OF THE GOVERNMENT’S BENEFITS CAP

ST. ANN'S and HARRINGAY AREA FORUM MONDAY, 11 FEBRUARY, SOUTH HARRINGAY JUNIOR SCHOOL, MATTISON ROAD. DOORS OPEN 6.30pm. Can I invite HoL m…

Started by Zena Brabazon

2 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Zena Brabazon

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service