Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EU citizen in UK? Register to vote by 6 May. It really matters this time!

If you are a EU citizen living in London, there are many reasons to register to vote here. On the 22 of May, we have the right to vote in t…

Started by Germana

4 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by John D

Emergency Dental services

a friend, currently unemployed, has dental problems ongoing but last night found himself in terrible pain and none of the usual paracetemol…

Started by Sapphireblue

9 Apr 1, 2014

Tree root damage

Hi there, I wondered if anyone has any experience of dealing with Haringey council regarding tree root damage to their property?  We have a…

Started by Katy Bodkin

9 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Bridget Hunt

Haringey Votes - a dedicated site for the May Elections 2014

Click through to Haringey Votes site for election info and even a special Twitter stream

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Lydia R

Education in Haringey - a meeting to discuss local educational developments and school improvement

From the Haringey Council Website: Parents and carers told Haringey Council’s independent education commission 'Outstanding for All' that t…

0 Mar 27, 2014

Flying the Flag for Haringey on Regent Street

I had a shoot on Carnaby Street this morning and on my way back to the tube, I was attracted on to Regent Street by the sounds of a March…

Started by Hugh

3 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Julie

Clarion Call: Zena Brabazon, Karen Alexander, Nilgun Canver, David Browne, David Schmitz, Gina Amadou,...etc

Can I ask publicly, that one or all of you clearly and candidly explain the following: The purpose of the GLSG in 2014 and onward. The d…

Started by Phil K

62 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

Lists of prospective council candidates?

Does anyone know if I can get a contact list of the candidates, party or otherwise, for the borough, especially the new ones? I have the ha…

Started by pamish

25 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

Is Tottenham Being Sold in Cannes tomorrow?

In another post Alan Stanton has drawn attention to a event being held in Cannes tomorrow. The Haringey Chief Exec is hosting the "Totten…

Started by Hugh

62 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by Paul Burnham

Education in Haringey – your chance to discuss local educational developments and school improvement

Press Release from the Council: Parents and carers told Haringey Council’s independent education commission ‘Outstanding for All’ that they…

3 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by TBD

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service