Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Loos in Finsbury Park

OK, before I add my rant about Wood Green, can I have one about the Gents in Finsbury Park. Was in the park on Weds and used it. It STANK.…

Started by L F T Snowflake

11 May 7, 2014
Reply by Karen Alexander

Green Lanes Strategy Group

A statement from Founder Members of the Green Lanes Strategy Group It is with great disappointment that we announce that the founder member…

Started by Geoff Amabilino

30 May 6, 2014
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

Any Questions for our Councillor Candidates?

Following our announcement of the hustings for Harringay Ward, Adam Coffman has added the following information about how you can use the e…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 May 6, 2014

Enfield agrees borough wide licensing scheme for private sector properties

Tackling rogue landlords is a major issue in Haringey. Its regularly debated here on HoL and the problems caused by badly managed properti…

Started by Zena Brabazon

3 May 5, 2014
Reply by Jonny

Haringey Mayor Sheila Peacock guilty of abusing position ‘for personal advantage’

Mayor of Haringey and veteran Labour councillor Sheila Peacock has been found guilty of trying use her powers of office to exert undue infl…

Started by HoL Site Admin

31 May 5, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

Green Party candidates? - Harringay Ward

Anyone know if the Green Party candidates for councillor elections coming up in a little over 2 months time have been announced?

Started by matt

43 May 4, 2014
Reply by Anne Gray

UKIP on the prowl.

I'm stunned that whoever delivered the UKIP leaflet to my door this morning survived walking around N15 unharmed. The only leaflet I've had…

Started by Sharon

28 May 2, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

left Unity

Does anyone know if we have any Left Unity candidates in Haringey?

Started by Sharon

31 May 2, 2014
Reply by TBD

Dear local election candidates - my bucket list

I've been reading the various posts and leaflets from the parties standing candidates in Harringay ward and have come to conclusion that wh…

Started by Michael Anderson

60 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

Front garden dug up and concreted without notice

We are seeking some advice please.  We got home from work yesterday to find that our entire front shared garden had been dug up and half of…

Started by Aleece

50 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by TBD

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service