Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to contact your new councillors

Just published on the Haringey Council website, the new line up of councillors with their contact details. Don't fill up their inboxes on t…

Started by Liz

0 May 30, 2014

Haringey Elections Results

Results as they come are available at Haringey Votes.

Started by Hugh

79 May 30, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

Peter Wynne Rees Corporation of London Retiring head of Planning Speaks Out - Implications for Haringey?

Peter Wynne Rees spoke yesterday to BBC London.  He said that Londoners are being priced out of the housing market because of "dirty" Russi…

Started by Alan Stanton

2 May 30, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

Doorsteppers?

Two young men just rang my doorbell, dressed in jackets emblazoned with the logo"get switching". I have a "No sales calls" notice on my fro…

Started by Maddy

6 May 29, 2014
Reply by Philip

May 2014 election -- Lydia

What upsets me most about the Harringay elections is not that I lost (politics is not my career, so I haven’t lost what I never had) but th…

Started by Lydia R

22 May 29, 2014
Reply by Shelene Hawkins

Leader's speech

http://youtu.be/onKO1VvWv1U  It begins, we painted the town red. A very wobbly video from 6 a m this morning of Claire Kober's speech to th…

Started by pamish

28 May 29, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

Have you seen the "lesser spotted" road sweeping machine?

A similar machine to the one in this photo has been cleaning the kerb on my road, twice in the last few days. Previous to this, I hadn't…

Started by Adam

6 May 28, 2014
Reply by Nick G-T

Fraduantly removed from the electoral role

I turned up at the polling station yesterday morning - clutching my polling card - only to find that I had been removed from the electoral…

Started by Betty Careless

29 May 28, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

Thanks from Karen, David and Asha

Although our campaign was ultimately unsuccessful, it was nonetheless a wonderful experience for all of us, and we want to express our grat…

Started by David Schmitz

1 May 26, 2014
Reply by TBD

London Euro Election Results by Borough

Wanting to see the Euro results for London by borough, and needing a displacement activity to offset some work I'm supposed to be doing,…

Started by Hugh

0 May 26, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service