Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can Alan help clean up our Borough?

Archway Road, Highgate: cleaning supplies I UNDERSTAND that former Councillor Alan Stanton has commenced fresh duties – he is to seize the…

Started by Clive Carter

1 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Dave

JR for Hornsey Depot: a £15m gap in Council's accounts?

IT APPEARS from the Council's Cabinet Agenda, that the Planning Application approval for the controversial Hornsey Depot site, is to be cha…

Started by Clive Carter

9 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

‘Tottenham Hale housing zone plans are economic plunder'‏

The title of the article says it all really, but I hope it is helpful for people to see the cosy links between public policymakers and busi…

Started by Martin Ball

1 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

Haringey Parking Tickets - Tips on Appealing and an example of how incompetent they are.

I recently got a parking ticket. I gave a friend some visitors vouchers and he went and parked in the only pay and display bay on the stree…

Started by Don

17 Jun 15, 2014

David Lammy MP up for a bit of gentrification

Speaking at the 5th June Bruce Grove Residents Network meeting David Lammy responded to a question about gentrification by saying that he d…

Started by Martin Ball

5 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by JJ B

Haringey Planning. Corrupt? Underfunded? Or just a bit sh*t?

We have, yet another, application in to convert a retail space into an A3 (restaurant) on Green Lanes. It currently operates as a Turkish c…

Started by Phil K

32 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Tris

World democracy: a ranking of countries

THE Economist Intelligence Unit has published a list ranking the world's countries with reference to the level of democracy. Here is the BB…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Jun 12, 2014

Challenge to cabinet system of local govt.

Fylde to abolish cabinet system following referendum Voters have forced Fylde Borough Council to abandon its cabinet structure and adopt a…

Started by pamish

6 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by pamish

Haringey Cabinet Members - the new line up

Who's doing what? Cllr Claire Kober – Leader Cllr Bernice Vanier – Deputy leader, cabinet member for communities Cllr Alan Strickland – ca…

Started by Liz

10 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

Arctic Monkeys - doing the maths

How much money does Haringey/Islington earn, net, per disturbed resident? Just wondered if the disturbance of the peace is worth it? Is my…

Started by Philip

32 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Zena Brabazon

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service