Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fortnightly Rubbish Collection in Milton Road N6

Family been at Milton since 1957(57 years) It used to be a lovely road to live in ,but the Council have compromisedour health with their so…

Started by Nigel Tuppen

90 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

Can you help me Petition the Council about Hornsey Town Hall?

I've written loads of explanation here (bit.ly/myhthinfo). This is what I thought to ask people to sign: Join us in campaigning to save Hor…

Started by Chris Setz

28 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

Our Haringey App- Haringey Feedback

There have been a  few discussions on HOL that mention the 'Our Haringey' App. One thing I thought it was lacking was a feedback function,…

Started by Justin Guest

0 Sep 10, 2014

Enfield again -this time fly tipping

Hot on the heels of Enfield's approach to acquiring properties for rent is their "Blow the whistle on flytippers" campaign. I suppose you…

Started by Michael Anderson

5 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Abi

Enfield's creative solution to housing crisis - please tell LBH

www.theguardian.com/cities/2014/sep/01/enfield-experiment-housing-problem-radical-solution  Skip the first half, jump to the section 'House…

Started by pamish

26 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Philip

Can anyone tell me if an open metal plate on a street sign in Chesterfield Gardens has been repaired?

A quick favour, please from someone who regularly walks near the corner of Chesterfield Gardens and Green Lanes. On 6 August I reported a l…

Started by Alan Stanton

0 Sep 3, 2014

On one corner: one borough's £1 million camera?

HARRINGAY residents and transient motorists might like to view this sub-five-minute video shot this afternoon. It's a time-lapse over 60 mi…

Started by Clive Carter

101 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Cllr Emina Ibrahim

This Thursday 4 September at The Big Green Bookshop - a few tickets left for Ray Jones' talk about: "The Story of Baby P"

There's still time to book the last few tickets to come and hear Professor Ray Jones in conversation with Patrick Butler, the editor of So…

Started by Alan Stanton

2 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

Become a Council 'Customer Champion'

Join the 'customer service panel' and participate in meetings and/or surveys. ------------ can't resist the chance for a mini-rant! ------…

Started by Chris Setz

0 Aug 26, 2014

Vote now for Carer of the Year 2014

The Carer of the Year Awards highlights the invaluable work of unpaid carers who look after members of their family or a friend. Do you kno…

Started by Liz

0 Aug 26, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service