Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MIPIM land dealers' fair 'shut down'

MIPIM property fair shut down by protesters Well done those people. How many Haringey councillors and CEOs were trapped inside? They didn't…

Started by pamish

6 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

Local Representation Postponed?

Eons ago, before the mists of time, back at start of the year, it felt like we had some sort of functioning democracy in Harringay. It was…

Started by Hugh

31 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

Finsbury Park Stakeholder Group

Following recent discussions on HoL, the Finsbury Park Stakeholder Group minutes have now been published on the Council website - www.harin

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Oct 11, 2014

UPDATE: RUBBISH AROUND TURNPIKE LANE

I was promised a response by CLLR Antonia Mallett and haringey council by today and I received it by email. after 9 days of daily tweets,…

Started by Jackie Chambers

69 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by Itsjono

Nominations Open for Education Awards

From Haringey Council: Haringey’s annual celebration of success in education, the Outstanding for All Awards, are back. Nominations for the…

3 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Michael Anderson

Haringey App tech problem

Tried to use the App today but it would not determine the location and just asked if my issue was related to ....and gave a number of diffe…

Started by Philip

0 Oct 9, 2014

Letter to council leader expressing concerns about members not responding to HoL posts

After feeling some frustration about members not responding to questions I raised, I sent this letter by email to the leader of the council…

Started by Pav

3 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Pav

Haringey Council Launch "Operation Clean Streets"

This from the Council: Robust new measures to crack down on flytipping and keep our streets clean are unveiled today, as Haringey Council l…

6 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Michael Anderson

Removed from electoral register?

Hi A couple of months ago, we got the forms asking us to re-register on the Electoral Register online, which we did. We then, (my partner…

Started by Lesley G

3 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by maggie

RUBBISH AROUND TURNPIKE LANE TUBE/FROME ROAD/WESTBURY AVE

PLEASE JOIN ME .... WE NEED MORE VOICES .... to complain about rubbish collection and the state of the streets around Turnpike Lane Tube.  …

Started by Jackie Chambers

11 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Jackie Chambers

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service