Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

St Ann's and Harringay Area Forum - Meeting Tuesday 3rd February at 6.30pm

I have only just found out about this meeting and am still trying to find out where it will be held. There are important Items on the agend…

Started by Michele

1 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Hugh

That's four for Cannes and max £30K cost‏

Thanks to the attached Haringey Council officer report there is more publicly available detail about participation in MPIM 2015. The highl…

Started by Martin Ball

0 Jan 29, 2015

Where is veolia?

Has the new year brought in good luck ? I have not seen a veolia truck since late December, have they finally lost the contract?

Started by Bulent Ozlem

1 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by Con

FINSBURY PARK | Less damage to our park than last time?

ONE WEEK on from the Wireless festival, I took these photos yesterday, Saturday. Is there less damage to our grounds than from the last big…

Started by Clive Carter

21 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by Tris

Letter to Haringey Council from Friends of Haringey Parks Forum

The following letter was sent to day: Support Haringey's Green Spaces and Parks Service To:  All Haringey Councillors, and to the leaders…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jan 26, 2015

Hornsey Town Hall plans abandoned

According to this article: Mountview forced to abandon Hornsey Town Hall relocation plans due to cost http://www.thestage.co.uk/news/2015/

Started by Chris Setz

6 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by Chris Setz

A request for Haringey Council to be transparent about going to Cannes 2015

Below is my letter to Councillor Kober asking for her to be transparent in providing detail about the council's participation in MIPIM 2015…

Started by Martin Ball

0 Jan 21, 2015

Save our autism services in Haringey

Hi HOL member,  I just signed the petition "Save our autism services in Haringey" and wanted to ask if you could add your name too.  Thi…

Started by Judith

3 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by sam_b

Does anyone know when the Christmas Illuminations on Green Lanes will be turned off?

Waste of public money.

Started by Lauren

6 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by StephenBln

CHILDREN'S CENTRES FACING MORE MASSIVE CUTS

HARINGEY’S CHILDREN’S CENTRES AND NURSERY SCHOOLS ARE UNDER IMMEDIATE THREAT. The Council is currently 'consulting' on a plan to close chi…

Started by Zena Brabazon

2 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by empyrean_aisles

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service