Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Consumer Service Issues / Consumer Affairs (329)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Facebook: data collection and exploitation

THOSE punters with Facebook accounts may wish to review their settings. On one hand, there seems to be a lot more control possible. On the…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Sep 4, 2012

New cyclist helmet: an airbag for the head

The invisible bicycle helmet ... This new cycle helmet looks like it might be more effective than the current crop

Started by Clive Carter

4 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Olympics - godess forbid we might actually have a good time

It might be possible that a very large number of people in the world might enjoy the Olympics. Bit of a shock I know but therapy might help.

Started by Michael Anderson

30 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

It is fitting that McDonalds is an Official Sponsor of the current Olympics

There's been criticism that proprietors of hamburgers, fizzy drinks, chocolate and booze should sponsor the Olympic Games. On BBC2's Newsni…

Started by Clive Carter

24 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Is 5 a day bad for us?

Who saw the dispatches programme on 4 Myths of 5 a day and felt frustrated by its basic message that hopefully many of us are well aware of…

Started by gilly

12 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by gilly

Bus information at Manor House

They've at last re-installed the electronic bus information display at Manor House bus stop.There used to be one, but it disappeared for se…

Started by Maddy

0 Jul 15, 2012

Valuing our clothes

Waste campaigners WRAP have produced a  ground breaking report which provides the first big picture look at the financial and environmental…

Started by Liz

1 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by anne barwick

Atrocious signal for my set-top box

I've a terrible signal for my set-top box, installed about 2 months ago. I'm on the ladder - Salisbury Road. About 18 months ago I got the…

Started by Sophie Smith

6 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by DrWhams

Cloudy tap water

Anyone else getting unusually cloudy cold tap water...or is it just us? 

Started by Domshaw

11 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Justin Guest

Phone calls from a secret and mysterious IT companies offering installation anti-virus and anti-spyware software

Dear All Over the last two weeks we have been running a quite interesting discussion about the necessity of buying an extra hard drive to b…

Started by Marek

21 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Marek

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service