Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Consumer Service Issues / Consumer Affairs (328)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Payments to tradespeople - cheque, cash or online bank transfer?

Hi all, I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this question, but here goes. I have been getting some work done on our house, an…

Started by K.Christie

1 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by pamish

Virgin wifi problems

Hi All My Virgin wifi has been down for a couple of days.  I just called them and was informed that it will be out for 6 weeks while they u…

Started by Takaokagiejin

35 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by VBailey

Cooling cold calls

I've been on the Telephone Preference Service for many years now. It doesn't stop any cold calls originating overseas and now seems to be l…

Started by Clive Carter

1 Oct 27, 2012

Rail franchise debacle: repercussions for Thameslink?

LAST night, the west coast railway line franchise bids were cancelled – with big repercussions for the would-be operators – and more broadl…

Started by Clive Carter

8 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Billy Hole

Sorting office closures - petition

I received this from Cllr Richard Wislon and thought others may want to sign the petition I have just received worrying news –Royal Mail pl…

Started by Lesley Ramm

2 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Top 10 tips for saving money on your energy bills this winter

"Ok, That's it. I'm putting the heating on" declared a tweeter 12 days ago. Have to admit, mornings and evenings are jumper weather and and…

Started by Liz

5 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by John D

Who provides the fastest Internet for the Ladder?

Hi - I've looked for but not found, advice on who is actually the fastest broadband provider on the ladder. I will spare the details but li…

Started by Mark Thorpe

15 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by pipplypig

Free loft Insulation for all till end of the year

Most people are eligible for free insulation through the Cert scheme. If you want it, best to act now since the scheme under which this o…

Started by Hugh

2 Sep 25, 2012

Waitrose food waste

At Waitrose in Crouch End today, they was a trolley containing at least a dozen packs of pears that were "past date", although clearly not…

Started by Maddy

3 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Facebook: data collection and exploitation

THOSE punters with Facebook accounts may wish to review their settings. On one hand, there seems to be a lot more control possible. On the…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Sep 4, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service