Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Consumer Service Issues / Consumer Affairs (328)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I've had enough of virgin broadband. Anyone got some suggestions on other providers

I have a broadband wifi , phone and tv package. average monthly bills about £57 can anyone recommend another service provider?

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

28 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Shez Shez

Stamp prices going up on Monday

At the risk of creating panic buying at the Harringay Post Office, a reminder that stamps are going up in price from Monday 31st March. A s…

Started by Liz

2 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Broadband speed limits with Sky

Hi there This is a question about the physical limits for Sky broadband. What is your maximum internet speed with Sky? I am aware that the…

Started by Marek

4 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Luca

Paddy Power and Oscar Pistorius-petition

"Paddy Power are running ads in the national press that read "It's Oscar Time. Money Back If He Walks." The brutal murder of a young woman…

Started by maggie

15 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Michael Anderson

care.data opt out - you need to act now

A reminder to those people who wish to opt out [to the extent that one can] of the release of personal identifiable information by the nhs…

Started by WightmanPaul

1 Feb 19, 2014

Another terrible landlord (Manor Properties)

I've been meaning to make a post warning any prospective renters to avoid Manor Properties now that we are free from their grasp. They get…

Started by Cat

13 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Jonny

Issues with new stair carpet

I've just had a new stair carpet fitted and every time we walk up and down, the sharp points of the gripper rod stab our feet through the c…

Started by Maddy

7 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Tris

Computer says 'no' - long flight delays across the UK

The National Air Traffic Control Service (NATS) said its Swanwick centre, in Hampshire, was having "difficulty switching from night time to…

Started by matt

0 Dec 7, 2013

N19 Delivery Centre

Anyone know if there's parking? I don't fancy a two-bus journey. 

Started by rosyrose

4 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by rosyrose

Virgin Media - the internet customers

Dear Virgin Media the internet customers If you are a long-term Virgin Media internet client you must know it is worth to check your home i…

Started by Marek

12 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by JulieB

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service