Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,518)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How London Concrete Got Planning Permission and how to Stop Something Simillar Happening again

The following message from Green N8 provides critical information on how we can all help shape the area we live in: Haringey Council is i…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 6, 2007

Further Update on 32-33 Grand Parade

Furter to my update yesterday, I've learned today that there may yet be hope on the 32-33 Grand Parade Gambling Licence. More in due course.

Started by Hugh

4 Nov 5, 2007
Reply by Hugh

For Film Buffs

I found out today that one of our members from the Ladder runs a very successful website. In her own words, "...an online magazine with a f…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 3, 2007

Temporary Southbound Bus Stop Finally Erected at Allison Road

In line with the promises made by TfL when they closed the Southbound bus stop opposite Hewitt/Allison, a new bus stop has been put in plac…

Started by Hugh

2 Nov 2, 2007
Reply by Hugh

A Surprsing Result on the 1st Betting Shop Licence Application

After a five hour hearing at the Civic Centre this evening the Haringey Council Licensing committee rejected the application for a betting…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 1, 2007

Harringay Green Lanes Station - part of new Overground Line benefits from £1.4bn overhaul

The North London Line is at last being taken in hand. From next month it will be run by TfL and will benefit from a huge investment program…

Started by Hugh

1 Oct 31, 2007

Gambling Licence Committee Meeting on Thursday

From LCSP: A quick reminder that the Licensing Cttee will be hearing the application for a betting shop on the corner of Warham Rd/Green L…

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 31, 2007

I like this explanation of the different spellings of Harringay.

I think I'll change the Wikipedia entry. Found on an obscure blog site: The Egyptian Gods of Green Lanes As a lifelong inhabitant of the…

Started by Hugh

1 Oct 28, 2007
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

To those of you who signed the Green Lanes Gambling Petition (and those who yet might.......??)

The organisers had some success on Saturday with about 20 people protesting outside 32-33 Grand Parade. They gathered about 180 signatures.…

Started by Hugh

5 Oct 28, 2007
Reply by Hugh

Food Safety Ratings for Harringay - how does your local score?

The attached word document gives all the listings for Harringay. See news update for 18th October for the story behind this at Harringayon…

Started by Hugh

1 Oct 28, 2007
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service