Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who are "Healthy Streets St Ann's"?

Shortly before the consultation on the St Ann's LTN closed, I - and presumably others in my street - received a leaflet through the door fr…

Started by Don

27 Sep 26, 2021
Reply by Don

Cinema returns to Finsbury Park after 50 years

The 7-screen Picturehouse Cinema has now opened at Finsbury Park in City North Place. This is the first cinema in the area since the Astori…

Started by Jeremyb

4 Sep 25, 2021
Reply by Jeremyb

Two-bedroom house to be built in a garden on the Ladder

I just received a letter (see attachment) from the Haringey Planning Service. It's about a planning application for a 2-bedroom house, to b…

Started by Maren Meinhardt

37 Sep 24, 2021
Reply by Hugh

Planning refused for house in back garden

Just got an email from the council and it appears they have refused permission for the 2-bed house to be built in the garden of 51 Cavendis…

Started by Maddy

1 Sep 24, 2021
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Reminder: Events at St Ann's coming up!

We're hoping to see lots of you at the Peace and Wellness Festival tomorrow. As a reminder, the event will be held in the Peace Garden and…

Started by Catalyst Housing

0 Sep 24, 2021

Living near Russell Park - what is the area like?

Hello. Just after a bit of advice. We're thinking of moving to this area and I've read some conflicting stories online. The property we're…

Started by Mayka

8 Sep 24, 2021
Reply by Rich B

10th Birthday FREE guided walk led by tree expert Russell Miller

Go Green with Friends of St Ann’s Green Spaces (StAGS) at the Peace and Wellness Festival this Saturday 25 September 2021 Book here Meet…

Started by Friends of St Ann's Green Spaces

0 Sep 23, 2021

Fairwell Glyn Kelly

To all that knew PC Glyn Kelly, it is with sadness I share this news. Glyn sadly passed away yesterday morning in his home in Newcastle aft…

Started by Harringay SNT

15 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Fairfax Road Traffic travelling two ways and causing chaos

Since 2.00am this morning, vehicles have been travelling from Green Lanes, west towards Wightman Road, which meets the traffic going east f…

Started by Annie J

4 Sep 22, 2021
Reply by Annie J

Chaining bikes to poles in the pavement – and a rant!

Many people chain their bikes to poles set into pavements. The poles are often there for parking restriction/regulation signs. We have one…

Started by Saddic

10 Sep 22, 2021
Reply by Saddic

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service