Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,573)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Simple Acts

About the Simple Acts campaign The Simple Acts campaign is about inspiring individuals to use small, everyday actions to change percepti…

Started by Liz

2 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Liz

A Box Of Old Photos

Hello all, I have stumbled upon a box of photos in my garden shed. (we inherited the shed when we bought the flat) They are fairly modern…

Started by Queenie

0 Apr 6, 2009

Muntjac seen in Harringay

Informed via email alert. Muntjac have escaped into Harringay overnight from zoological loan service vehicle. Driver was on his way to H…

Started by matt

16 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by anne barwick

How To Cut Road Traffic By Half.

We're all (pretty much ) agreed that we need to cut down on private car usage. But how ? It's just too tempting to use the car to nip down…

Started by John D

46 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by anne barwick

Nominate a carer you know for Carer of the Year 2009

The closing date is Monday June 1, 2009, with this year's winner being announced during Carer's Week which runs from June 8-14. Find more…

Started by Liz

0 Apr 3, 2009

Hill Parking Training

Same old issue but I can find no posts for it. What was the process of the CPZ times being shortened? People are really selfish on Allison…

Started by Oh no: nevermind!

6 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Anette

When was your road first messed with by the council?

All the roads North of Frobisher Rd became one way in the summer of 2002, I think. What about the rest of the ladder? When were the garde…

Started by John McMullan

22 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Laura

Sit down, have a cuppa... and get to know your neighbour

Now here's a nice idea, courtesy of the Islington Tribune, via the Finsbury Park Blog: The citizens of Highbury will “celebrate their neig…

Started by Hugh

7 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by AnnieH

Engage with Haringey Council about Engagement

Looking for a tweet about my "Creative Spaces for Empty Places" campaignette on Councillor Matt Cooke's Twitter time line I came across a t…

Started by Hugh

18 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by John M

Goodbye to CORGI, hello Gas Safe Register

CORGI is being replaced by the Gas Safe Register (GSR) from tomorrow (April 1st 2009) Approved engineers carry photo ID and a unique regis…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 31, 2009

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service