Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,574)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Comprehensive Advice Info Resource for North London

starthere.org

Started by Hugh

2 May 6, 2009

Latest Planning Applications Update

Includes: - 590 Green Lanes again! - Wightman Road See the list on Planning via Local Info/Council Services

Started by Hugh

5 May 5, 2009

Haringey serves up amazingly well-designed event for us to say how we want to shape Harringay

Those members who've been around for a few months will know that I've been pushing the Council to use new community consultation advice fro…

Started by Hugh

11 May 5, 2009
Reply by AnnieH

Hornsey Park Road to be Restricted to 20mph

Congratulations to the residents and campaigners on Hornsey Park Road. Hornsey Park Road - the B138 - is to be given a 20mph limit or so I…

Started by WightmanPaul

1 May 5, 2009
Reply by matt

Report Suspected Blue Badge Abuse Here

Just come across: http://www.bluebadgelondon.org.uk/bblForms/reportafraud.aspx which allows citizens to report suspected abuse of various…

Started by WightmanPaul

1 May 4, 2009

HMO again .......

I've just entered the postcode N4 1RW in the address finder at the Haringey Planning Complaints Monitoring Service: https://eforms.secure.…

Started by WightmanPaul

4 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by WightmanPaul

RSPCA Week

This week is RSPCA Week, the organisation's largest annual national fundraising and profile-raising week when we are asked to spare a tho…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 29, 2009

Outside a house on Wightman Road

O.k. so I've had a party. Now I'll put all the bagged up rubbish out for the bin men - and block the ******* pavement. Ignorant, selfish,…

Started by WightmanPaul

12 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Liz

Latest Planning Applications Update

One application for Harringay, on Wightman. See here.

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Laura

274 Wightman Road N8 0LX

Evening There is extensive building work going on at 274 Wightman Road (N8 0LX). I was walking past today and the front door was open whil…

Started by Laura

13 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Laura

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service