Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,516)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Update on the Harringay Street Festival

Last night we had a meeting combining the Street Festival and the Charter. (I'll add another post on the Charter element of the meeting).…

Started by Hugh

2 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Hugh

It's a great day!

I had a smash up on my bike before Xmas, and I've been getting the tube to work for the last three months - yuck. But now my broken arm, an…

Started by Danzigger

27 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by John D

'Gay Shame #3: Spitting

OK, we've covered cockroaches and mice, and someone else can do a much better job discussing the joys of young women being 'clicked' at, so…

Started by Cml

25 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Danzigger

Noisy neighbours driving you mad?

The following is from a Tottenham Civic Society circular: Noisy neighbours driving you mad? There is no need to suffer in silence, or endur…

Started by Hugh

7 Mar 25, 2009

The Village?

There is an application notice in the window of the premises next to Bianca on Green Lanes saying the owner has applied for a drinks licenc…

Started by Cml

10 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Anette

Roof extension at 74 Umfreville Road

I've just noticed a huge roof extension going up at the rear of 74 Umfreville Road - instead of the usual dormer window they have removed t…

Started by Maddy

4 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Anette

Estate agent signs on buildings.

Now, I don't really mind all that much about slightly lurid shop signs (slightly reminds me of being on holiday) but trundling back down Gr…

Started by Liz

45 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Hampden Lane parking zones are never enforced

This last year we had our parking zone restricted by 2/3 cars [for what what reason we have no idea] and the only parking fines that have b…

Started by VIX

1 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by John D

A 'Secret Millionaire' comes to Haringey.

Channel 4, Sunday 22 March, 9pm Just saw a clip advertising the episode above and lo and behold I recognised a family on there. Wonder if…

Started by matt

2 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by matt

And another thing!

There is a very big and loud dog in this street who barks day and night , and is kept either in the garden or the conservatory - I was woke…

Started by Maddy

1 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service