Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,534)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alroy Road - over capacity of building plot (HMO?) please help....

Hi I hope that you can help. The (non-resident) landlord of the premises next to my home has appealed against the demolition of his outhou…

Started by TTTH

17 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by TTTH

Photos and videos from the 2009 Fairland Park Summer Party

http://qurl.com/zzkv5 Thanks to everyone who came to the party. Our next event is an outdoor screening of 'Mama Mia' on Saturday 19th Sep…

Started by Adam

0 Jul 23, 2009

A big thank you for the Hewitt Road Big Lunch

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Dan and Seemah for organising the Hewitt Road Big Lunch yesterday, and to everyone else who helped…

Started by Malcolm

2 Jul 22, 2009

HMO watch

For those who don't know - HMO=Housing in Multi Occupancy (or is it 'with'?) - these are often illegal conversions done without planning pe…

Started by Sapphireblue

9 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Planning Applications Update

New list including, for our area, only one property on Wightman. See the list here.

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 20, 2009

Did you know you're supposed to recycle energy saving lightbulbs?

I had no idea that energy-saving light bulbs are supposed to be recycled. Apparently one of the main reasons is that they contain a small a…

Started by Hugh

11 Jul 20, 2009

Oyster Pay as you go at Harringay & Hornsey

I was wondering where the use of Oyster pay-as-you-go at Harringay and Hornsey stations has got to. The only info turned up by search engin…

Started by Hugh

9 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

New Fund For Neighbourhood Watch

I'm a bit late on this one - just came across the scheme where Neighbourhood Watch schemes across England and Wales can bid for grants wort…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 16, 2009

Haringey Enterprise truck using ladder road as a short cut

Copy of email sent to Haringey Enterprise. I live on Lausanne Rd, N8. This road is clearly marked as 7.5t access only. This week I have b…

Started by John McMullan

6 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by christina edwards

Harringay Festival (Sept)

Does anyone have any intel on the Harringay Festival on Green Lanes in Sept (19th?). I am sure I have heard about this from a couple of sou…

Started by Justin Guest

4 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service