Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,574)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Latest Adult Gaming Parlour appeal

Can't see anything on here, (apologies if i am blind) but we got a letter thru a few days ago saying that Ablethird (who run the crap slot…

Started by Cml

4 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Last week's Planning Apps list

Includes a certificate of lawfulness app for Falkland. See planning page (via Local Info tab)

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 29, 2009

Haringey Celebrating Sport Awards

Nominations are being sought for individuals and groups with outstanding achievement in sport locally. Categories include: Sports Performe…

Started by Liz

0 Sep 29, 2009

Ally Pally to ask users views on how it should be run

EVERYONE who uses Alexandra Palace and Park will get a chance to have their say on how it is run "to halt years of decay", in a landmark fi…

Started by Liz

6 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Mr Growbag

Michael Donaghy - local poet

My late husband, the poet Michael Donaghy, was born in the Bronx, New York, but moved to Harringay in 1985, where he lived until his untime…

Started by Maddy

5 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Maddy

CHANGING A 'BIKE' TYRE

Where's the nearest place to get a 'bike' tyre changed? Have one of those stupid baby buggies with a flat and am hoping to avoid dragging i…

Started by Cml

5 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Billy Clark

Planning Aid Resource Centre for London; a really usefull [free] independent advice service

For anyone who has queries relating to planning law, [COL's and HOMO's] Nora Mulready put me onto this website this week and I was really i…

Started by VIX

0 Sep 25, 2009

Paul Simon Banners on Salisbury Are Coming Down!

Just spotted on Green Lanes - the Paul Simon banner being taken down from the Salisbury. A small victory.

Started by Stuart

6 Sep 25, 2009

Celebrating Black History Month in Haringey

A major celebration of the cultural contribution of the black community has been lined up to celebrate Black History Month in Haringey. Th…

Started by Liz

1 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by anne barwick

what exactly do COL's get granted for?

Can anyone tell me what a COL [certificate of lawfulness] can be applied for and used for? Ive just found one being granted for a garage co…

Started by VIX

0 Sep 21, 2009

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service