Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,574)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

646 Green Lanes and the illegal fence

So planning permission was refused. And it's still up. Has anyone asked Haringey to start enforcement action? Any of the original complaine…

Started by Stuart

10 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Anette

Fangtastic £45 movie shot partly in Harringay goes down well at Cannes

There's a story in last week's Journal about zombie movie Colin which apparently got some great reviews at Cannes. Reportedly made for jus…

Started by Hugh

2 Nov 2, 2009

Some people just have no sense of personal responsibility!

I mean, just look at the careless way this car has been parked. No wonder he has a ticket. Thanks to Alan Stanton for posting this on Fl…

Started by Hugh

6 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Chris brock

Hornsey captured through the eyes of its young people

Snapshots of life in Hornsey will go on show this afternoon as part of a local history project. Campsbourne: Past, Present and Future will…

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 31, 2009

Approaching Litter Louts

Walking back from Sainsbury, along Green lanes just near stanhope Gardens, I saw yet another person throw something on the ground yet they…

Started by Ruth

26 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Ruth

Paul Simon, HMO's and the Planning Inspector

This is 66 Wightman Road. In August the Landlord appealed to the Bristol Planning Inspectorate against the Local Authority Planning Depart…

Started by WightmanPaul

21 Oct 30, 2009

Party central

All night last Saturday night I was woken up at least 5 times by drunk people going about their business. Did anyone else notice or was I i…

Started by Rajinald

6 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Anette

Our old girl's face is restored...now stay away from her, Paul Simon

You may remember not so long back the anger caused by this blatant vandalism by Paul Simon (Seaton) Those signs, without planning permiss…

Started by Liz

10 Oct 29, 2009

The glorious theatre crumbling before our eyes

Last used for small events including play readings and film screenings and previously also as a television scene store, the theatre at Al…

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 29, 2009

Fantastic! Haringey council to collect plastic from your recycling bin

Beginning this week, it has just been announced that mixed plastics including yogurt pots and margarine tubs, plastic bags, shredded paper…

Started by Liz

30 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service