Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

So planning permission was refused. And it's still up. Has anyone asked Haringey to start enforcement action? Any of the original complainers still bothered/taking action? In my experience, if you don't push them all the way, it could take them months or years to bring an action. If someone posts me the relevant application details, I'm happy to report (but would encourage all who are bothered to phone Enforcement themselves too).

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They have a further 3 months to remove/put back from date of planning refusal.
So what's the final date for removal?
read what I wrote yesterday in y 646 Green Lanes discussion- he's appealed against the planning refusal and I included address to write to to protest to appeals committee (in Bristol for some reason).
Sapph
Any updates on this? The fence is still there etc.

Honestly, landlords who do not live here but see it as a cheap place to do business from (as opposed to further south) are turning the area into a defacto light industrial estate.
Some of this fence has come down...
John M
Come down or been taken down ?
Well it's not lying on the road... I just didn't see it taken down myself so was hedging my language.
Or sitting on the fence... ?
On the road or in the road
The bit facing Green Lanes have come down. the side bits are still there. Not quite sure why, maybe this is part of the tactic "but we removed the most visible ugly bit, officer"...

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service