Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,546)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone for a daytime class for keeping your zips up, buttons closed? (and yourself generally fit!)

No really. Apparently the average person consumes 6000 calories on xmas day (independant), or 7000 per xmas day(daily mail). And that's jus…

Started by sparkle

0 Nov 25, 2009

Monster sign to bite the dust

Anne Barwick drew our attention to this sign back in October: As a result of that posting I was in touch with the Council and Cllr. Nilg…

Started by Hugh

9 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by anne barwick

513 (The old Nationwide Bank) Green Lanes- another betting shop?

This in from the LCSP: You may recall that in July the LCSP alerted residents to the proposed change of use at the above address (formerly…

Started by Liz

57 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Anette

Don't trust what the VOA (council tax banding records) says when looking up a suspect Illegal conversion

We now have it on good authority that the council tax records CAN be altered and back dated. So an illegal conversion can look legit if you…

Started by VIX

4 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Anette

A Harringay Christmas Letter to Santa

Having just finished helping the kids to write their letters to the Man in Red, I thought I might knock one up for myself. I 'm sure he's a…

Started by Liz

1 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Buns+ideas+design = positive change.

One of the most inspiring blogs I know is the Thriving Too blog which shares great ideas from around the world especially ones that help co…

Started by Liz

0 Nov 24, 2009

URGENT- Evidence needed for Agora hearing TOMORROW!

Just in off the wires: Dear All Please see request below for letters as supporting evidence to prevent the proposal for the Agora gaming…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 23, 2009

Social Events

I have been pondering the idea of organising some more social events as a chance to get together with friends and neighbours and just be mo…

Started by Judith Box

9 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Mel C

New to the area...

there's a new cafe... at 639 Green Lanes - not sure if it's open yet though... it's called the Glowing Health Cafe and a quick google seems…

Started by Judith Box

8 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Steve Hatch

Boy racers, manners & other delights of driving

The following was moved from the Sainsburys car park meltdown! discussion since it had taken the discussion off topic. By Joe Bailey 20 ho…

Started by Hugh

16 Nov 21, 2009

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service