Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,518)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

And Another Local Webspace Found

This time a Placeblog for Avondale Road, The Avondale Gazette. Nice job too. The big story seems to be a street party this summer. Gives a…

Started by Hugh

2 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Oyster PAYG arrives with London's great train Robbery

So, it’s finally happening. Six-and-a-half long years after it was first introduced on the Tube and buses, Oyster pay-as-you-go will be int…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 27, 2009

Working from home lunch?

Is there anyone else here who works from home and would like to escape the house occasionally for lunch? I'm thinking of a regular "Home w…

Started by Malcolm

28 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Malcolm

Cars hooting on Green Lanes

What are the cars that have been driving up and down Green Lanes tonight sounding their horns repeatedly and making a general racket celebr…

Started by ElleCarumba

21 Nov 27, 2009

Love this! Local trader shows community pride

Big Heart for Rob Chau atTao sports for displaying this little expression of community in his shop window: I'm with you there Rob. I lov…

Started by Liz

18 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

20 MPH for Wightman

Public Notices have just gone up announcing that the Council propose to introduce a 20mph limit along Wightman and Alroy roads, with speed…

Started by John D

39 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by HoL Site Admin

FOUND: bunch of keys on Wightman Road

Found about 9.30 today on Wightman Road between Hewitt and Seymour Road: a bunch of keys. If you think they are yours, send me a message.

Started by Liz

1 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

New Harringay Blogger

New Harringay-based blog Mother's Ruin seems to have slipped under the HoL radar since it started back in June this year. Our local blog…

Started by Hugh

4 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Michelle

woodlands park nursery unfair rating

This is a fairly detailed post, and probably a bit tedious to read but if you are interested I would like to go through in some detail what…

Started by Katie-Meg

8 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Birdy_Too

Traffic Calming Measures on Wightman Road

Is there anyone else out there who is as distressed as i am at the state of the Wightman Road 'race track'? The speed of the traffic, the u…

Started by andy

33 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service