Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The magic of yellow paint

First Capital Connect who maintain the section of Hampden Road by Hornsey Station, have re-painted the faded yellow lines and all the cars…

Started by Adam

5 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Adam

Fairland Park - updates

Fairland Park's re-development is now 5 weeks in with a lot of hard landscaping going on. Hardly recognize the place! A central art piece i…

Started by matt

1 Mar 17, 2010

Land Grab at Down Lane Park

Currently there are some worrying proposals which could result in one third of Down Lane Park (near Tottenham Hale Station) being built ove…

Started by David Schmitz

21 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Liz

Grit Bins on the Harringay Ladder

It won't come as any surprise that there aren't any grit bins on the Harringay Ladder!  Following the snow we had in January and all the pr…

Started by Karen Alexander

19 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by phippsofacto

Anyone on Woollaston Reading?

If so, I'd like to discuss the application to convert no.10 to 5 self-contained flats that's just gone in. See here    Let's just say the d…

Started by Stuart

0 Mar 16, 2010

Latest Planning Applications List

This week properties included in our hood in:AllisonWoolastonView the list via our planning page.

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 16, 2010

Can We Get Haringey To Ban Estate Agents Signs?

The Evening Standard have reported that Hammersmith & Fulham have just planned to extend the areas of their borough in which estate age…

Started by Stuart

25 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Steve Hatch

Friends of Ducketts Common AGM - Wednesday 17th March, 7pm

Friends of Ducketts Common AGM - Wednesday 17th March, 7pm at 14a Willoughby Road, N8 0HR (next to the Citizens Advice Bureau)  Everyone i…

Started by Adam

0 Mar 13, 2010

A Fair Deal for Haringey Children

Haringey schools are funded less per child than surrounding boroughs, for more details and to sign the petition, see the link below and lea…

Started by rhi

16 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by JCM

The People's Millions 2010 - chance to win up to 50,000 to improve local area

Hi   Saw this on GMTV the other day so thought i'd post the link in case anyone had any ideas!   http://www.peoplesmillions.org.uk/    

Started by LP

4 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by LP

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service