Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,573)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay Traffic Flow - design your perfect system

As everyone seems to know how to solve the traffic flow system why don't you have a go at re-flowing the traffic from North to South and Ea…

Started by Birdy_Too

43 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by BBU

More problems with the Victoria Line

BBC London website reports The early closure of the Victoria Line at 10pm four nights a week which is due to stop in November could be re-i…

Started by Liz

0 Apr 27, 2010

Another Type of Community Festival

I was working down in Brockley, South London this week and found out about the Brockley Max Festival. It's organised by the community wit…

Started by Hugh

3 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by anne barwick

Rotary Club

I wanted to let you know that a Rotary Club is starting up in Tottenham. Rotary is a non-political organisation which has the purpose of br…

Started by Lydia R

0 Apr 26, 2010

Getting rid of Christmas trees

You don't have to do this When you can do this: Cut it down to no bigger that 1 metre long and tie it together as a bundle and leave it i…

Started by Liz

10 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Liz

Glyn's List of HMOs

This from Glyn (posted with his permission): Dear All, Attached are a list of all properties on the `Ladder` with three or more doorbells…

Started by Hugh

52 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Harringay SNT

Whilst in map mode - Haringey's conservation areas

Haringey's conservation areas. Feel left out? (click to enlarge):

Started by Hugh

7 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Liz

Harringay's not Harringay after all. It's Official

In trying to get support from our local concilllors to improve the description of our area on Haringey's website Councillor Canver has give…

Started by Hugh

49 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Pot holes on the Ladder - please help tell the council - hopefully we'll get improvements

Last friday...I was so pleased to see road menders setting up in the mid afternoon at the bottom of Hewitt Road ready to repair the multitu…

Started by Brenda

13 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Brenda

Hewitt Road Resurfacing Tomorrow

Resurfacing starting tomorrow for three days. If you don't want the Council moving your car, you need to move it before start of play tomor…

Started by Hugh

12 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service