Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,573)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey Adult Learners Week - 15th-21st May 2010

This year, the Adult Learners’ Week programme includes art exhibitions, a film showing, digital photography workshops, business and CV writ…

Started by Liz

4 May 18, 2010

community kiln

I am working with local school children at woodgreen and I need to fire some of their work. does anyone know where i could use a kiln? eith…

Started by fran

8 May 14, 2010
Reply by fran

Hewitt and Allison Road - resurfacing and penalty charge notices

I was totally appalled this morning to find a PCN on my car parked in Allison Road (due to the resurfacing of Hewitt Road) - apparently a s…

Started by Harringay

50 May 11, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

Rise in number of Lorries and other heavy vehicles ignoring the 7.5t weight limit on Ladder roads

I live in Lausanne Road and have noticed a dramatic increase in the number of lorries, concrete trucks and other large vehicles using our r…

Started by sparkle

80 May 11, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

Latest Planning Applications List

Nothing in the Harringay or St Ann's parts of Harringay this week but there is an application to create an HMO at 75 Hermitage Road. See P…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 May 10, 2010

Organisers trying to crowdfund Finsbury Park Uprise Festival

UpRise started as a grass roots campaign responding to the cancellation of the annual anti-racism festival Rise. The intention was to gat…

Started by Hugh

0 May 10, 2010

Mysterious Flowers - Thank you

When I woke from a brief nap on Friday morning I was delighted to find that a beautiful bunch of flowers had been delivered for me. Unfortu…

Started by Karen Alexander

5 May 10, 2010
Reply by Chris Ford

100K funding for Wightman Road

As many of you may know the council has 100k worth of funding from TfL for Wightman Road. I have been invited by Highways to discuss how be…

Started by Karen Alexander

35 May 9, 2010

60163 Tornado Through Harringay Today

It went through this morning at about 9:30 and will be back at about 9:30 this evening. Check the link for times. http://www.uksteam.info/

Started by WightmanPaul

2 May 9, 2010
Reply by WightmanPaul

Local traders fear Green Lanes is becoming a 'ghost town'

With complaints over high business rates, being charged for recycling and parking problems, the Londra Gazete report that local traders are…

Started by Liz

10 May 8, 2010
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service