Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for help from local businesses for our school Christmas Raffle

Calling all local businesses! I am writing on behalf of local school St Peter’s Primary School and St Gilda's Secondary School as part of t…

Started by Kerry McDunnough

3 Dec 12, 2021
Reply by Kerry McDunnough

The Christmas Express - steam train from Kings X going through Finsbury Park

Thanks to the Harringay Steam Train Watchers group for letting us know about the above as it chuffed its way from Kings X, via Finsbury Par…

Started by James

6 Dec 11, 2021
Reply by Gordon T

Steam Train through Harringay GREEN LANES, 1020 Thu 9 Dec - first for three years

Steam returns to the Barking - Gospel Oak line for the first time in nearly three years, with an outing to Oxford's Christmas market.  It s…

Started by Gordon T

0 Dec 6, 2021

Consultation Results for review of Wood Green CPZ 2021

The results of the 2021Consultation review for Wood Green CPZ into 5 smaller zones hass been published. It appears that the majority of res…

Started by Nick Eftychiou

0 Dec 5, 2021

Steam trains at Harringay station Sat 0900 AND Sun 1025:- family-friendly times

1) The Lincoln Christmas Express on Sat 4 Dec about 0900 will have a 1930s locomotive in black livery, no. 44871 heading the train.  2) Su…

Started by Gordon T

1 Dec 5, 2021
Reply by Andrew Mawby

Virgin media global online outage

Spoke to Virgin media customer services who told me there is a global online outage.

Started by Jim Walsh

4 Dec 3, 2021
Reply by Luke

'Reclaim These Streets'

Hi All A march from from Finsbury Park (Seven Sisters entrance) at 4pm to Ducketts Common in support of a woman's right to safe streets, fr…

Started by Steve

14 Dec 3, 2021
Reply by Steve

developers deserving of encouragement?

I would like to mention a special group of developers who seem to be enthusiastic and idealistic young people.  They have bought (with mone…

Started by Cathy

0 Dec 3, 2021

Topographical map of London

I'm a bit of a cartophile and couldn't resist this map (click to enlarge). It offers a fascinating view of our city. It's very easy to s…

Started by Hugh

7 Dec 3, 2021
Reply by Hugh

is there a Ms F Salanitri out there? Perhaps on Burgoyne Road?

If so, for some reason you've had a package delivered to my front garden by some lazy and useless courier. Curiously, it has my address on…

Started by Phil M

5 Dec 3, 2021
Reply by Xavier

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service