Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,555)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cider Making

My sources tell me that someone on the Ladder makes very good cider. Transition Crouch End would love you to come to our Apple Day and tell…

Started by Gillian

2 Sep 17, 2010

Electrification of Harringay Green Lanes Line thrown into doubt

Latest soundings suggest that the the funding to electrify the Barking to Gospel Oak London Overground line may fall vitim to the current r…

Started by Hugh

2 Sep 17, 2010

Haringey Sports Development Officer, Lucy Peirce, wins London Award

Haringey Council sports development officer Lucy Peirce has won an award for her work in promoting football in the borough. Lucy, who ha…

Started by Liz

0 Sep 17, 2010

The Big Bulb Plant

This autumn how about popping a few bulbs around Harringay and making it bloom? Could it be an excuse for a bit of a planting party? The Bi…

Started by Liz

6 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by JD

Remote pilot @ben_chap pictures Harringay from the skies

I came across our second remote pilot on Twitter the other day. At the beginning of last year I stumbled on McFly who had a great series o…

Started by Hugh

5 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Crouch End Area Assembly Fair - why not in Harringay?

Just been reading about the Crouch End AA fair on the Haringey website. I reproduce the text below: "There was something for everyone to g…

Started by Liz

8 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Huren Marsh

Rogue landlord fined

A landlord who converted a house into flats without permission was this month fined £20,000 and ordered to pay costs to the council. Landl…

Started by Hugh

9 Sep 17, 2010

Wightman Road Works Update May 24th 2010

Walking to and from Harringay Station recently I felt like not much has been going on with the Wightman Road calming scheme of late. I bega…

Started by Hugh

24 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

Wightman Road Roadworks

There will be traffic disruption on Wed. 22nd and Thurs. 23rd September along Wightman Road as Thames Water are back again to dig up the ro…

Started by WightmanPaul

1 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Hugh

2011 Census in Haringey needs you!

At the Area Assembly held at South Harringay Juniors last night, one of the more interesting items on the agenda was a short talk from Sim…

Started by Liz

3 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service