Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scooter riders unfortunately moving targets

Just come up green lanes by Manor House, and emergency services attending a horizontal body with a scooter next to the person. Really hope…

Started by tigha

13 Dec 25, 2021
Reply by Martin (Woodside)

Strange sighting

A couple of weeks ago  I saw a beautiful woodcock dead in the road (in Cumberland Road N22).  I understand they are not that rare at this t…

Started by Alison M

4 Dec 24, 2021
Reply by Alison M

Strong tree dressing game in Cavendish Road

Had a reason to walk up (and then down) Cavendish Road today and there was some nice tree dressing in the winter trees on the street which…

Started by Liz

2 Dec 23, 2021
Reply by Inger Nordby

A couple of Ladder Christmas houses that raised a smile

Anything catch your eye?

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 22, 2021

South Harringay ADVENTure Trail in The Metro

The South Harringay ADVENTure Trail has made The Metro!  Full link: https://metro.co.uk/2021/12/21/advent-windows-are-bringing-communitie

Started by Elizabeth

0 Dec 22, 2021

Water main Stapleton Hall Road.

Just walked up Stapleton Hall road which is closed and the surface dug up in huge chunks, with water pouring everywhere. Affecting water pr…

Started by Maddy

1 Dec 19, 2021
Reply by Neil Le Milliere

Car Break-ins

Recently on my walks around local streets, I have noticed a number of cars that have been broken into with the same pattern: a small quarte…

Started by Li

2 Dec 17, 2021
Reply by Nick P

South Harringay School ADVENTure Trail - 2 and a half weeks in

23 houses, and the school, are taking part in the South Harringay School ADVENTure Trail. Each day from the first to the 24th of December w…

Started by Elizabeth

2 Dec 17, 2021
Reply by Elizabeth

Christmas Food Drive

Can we please help spread the word? On Monday 20th December, Epione Wellbeing center will be holding a food drive. Please see attached imag…

Started by Androulla Stylianou

0 Dec 17, 2021

Lateral Flow Tests to become the new bog roll and super unleaded?

For those with a genuine need (work, school etc), it might be worth picking up a couple of boxes of LFTs from a local testing or vaccinatio…

Started by Will

10 Dec 14, 2021
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service