Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,545)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Review of the clustering of betting shops in Haringey - an invitation

I've just been forwarded the attached invitation (see below this post) to contribute to a review of the clustering of betting shops in Hari…

Started by Hugh

10 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Licensing being considered for privately rented shared housing in Harringay

Following our bringing the issue to the attention of Councillor Canver, Haringey Council is undertaking a survey of property in Harringay W…

Started by Hugh

1 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Hugh

More from OnTime Parking and my 7.5t weight limit obsession

So twice recently I have caught OnTime parking trucks, on their way back to their depot in Mary Neuner Rd, about to use either Lausanne Rd…

Started by John McMullan

6 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

Problem neighbours - need help!

Forgive me if this is not the right forum, I'm not sure where else this fits in. The problem is: We have a "halfway-house" opposite us. Thi…

Started by Anette

8 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Anette

Seeing too much on Seymour

I've had enough of the filth on the corner of Seymour and Green Lanes (I don't mean Zams but that's not too flash either). Its three things…

Started by

42 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Anette

BWT - British Winter Time

As someone who has been confused about the change to the clocks, every year, twice a year, for all my 50+ years I had a sudden thought. If…

Started by Lesley Ramm

19 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Ruth

Very rare glow worm species pitches up in Haringey

One of the rarest beetles in the country has been found in Coldfall Wood in Haringey. The Lesser Glow-worm (Phosphaenus hemipterus) has…

Started by Hugh

2 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Kit

Good news for local school pools

Money from a Sports Fund set up by Boris Johnson is to benefit South Harringay Junior School's Swimming pool. The heating system and changi…

Started by Liz

4 Nov 5, 2010

Free Yoga Course Draw......and the winner is........

Congratulations to Adrenne on winning the seven week yoga course with Anna. (Draw made with random number generator at random.org).

Started by Hugh

1 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Hugo Read

Improving Harringay's Bridge

If you've been around on this site for a while you'll know I hate the gradual degradation that's been inflicted on Harringay Bridge. It's g…

Started by Hugh

13 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by pamish

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service