Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,559)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Finsbury Park Theatre - Planning Permission Granted

The Finsbury Park Theatre and cultural venue, planned for a site in Clifton Terrace, has been granted planning permission after Islington…

Started by Hugh

23 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Nick Wright

Dog Poo in Harringay Passage- Anyone? Have we lost hope on this?

As a parent, volunteer class assistant, and now working on the School Travel Plan for South Harringay Juniors, I notice that time and time…

Started by sparkle

16 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Blanche

Friends of Stroud Green Library

The Friends of Stroud Green Library will meet tonight - in the library - from 6.15pm - 7.15pm. All welcome. please come along and support y…

Started by Helen Riley

1 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by deepajourno

Poppy sellers in Harringay?

The poppy seller out at this time of year was a familiar sight when I was young and you often saw the tins and boxes in shops and community…

Started by Liz

18 Nov 22, 2010

HMOs and Article 4 Directions

Further to an earlier discussion on the site I made a members enquiry on the use of Article 4 directions for Houses in Multiple Occupation…

Started by Karen Alexander

1 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

http://fairergambling.org/

http://fairergambling.org/

Started by Duguneek

2 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by alex

Dangerous crossing, Warham Road

I was going to put this in the Warham Residents, but I figured others who walk the Passage might want to comment I'm talking about this on…

Started by Liz

37 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Liz

Cleaning our streets of litter through the power of twitter (and HOL)

Not on Twitter (and don't want to be) and want to join in, add your contribution below and I'll tweet it for you! Keep Britain Tidy are or…

Started by Liz

14 Nov 19, 2010

Any Harringay nominations for Haringey's 'locally listed' buildings list?

There are currently 1647 listed buildings in Haringey. These fall into two categories: a) haringey_statutory_listed_buildings_-_alphabetic…

Started by Hugh

13 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Guerilla Gardening

Hi all -- Is there a guerilla gardening group in Haringey? I've been to a few Hackney events but would like to also do something closer to…

Started by Rachella

11 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Jo Homan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service