Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,547)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New site for Bowes Park & Bounds Green

As part of a national pilot project I'm running in Haringey on using social media for social good, I've been helping to set up a new webs…

Started by Hugh

7 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by GN8

Leaking roof to close Kenwood House for a year

Kenwood House is to close for a year from early summer 2012 to allow £3 million of vital roof repairs to be carried out. But the grounds,…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 18, 2010

Local History Talk tonight

Tonight, Thursday, 18th November, 7pm Turn Back Time: Glimpses of Old Stroud Green This talk by noted local historian John Hinshelwood (H…

Started by Helen Riley

0 Nov 18, 2010

Tottenham Community Choir seeks new Musical Director!

We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and committed Musical Director to take the Choir forward and develop our skill in music makin…

Started by Tara-Lee Platt

0 Nov 17, 2010

I need a life size reindeer (but not a real one) anyone have one I can borrow please?

See above. Could quite do with a sleigh too......

Started by Liza

6 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Liza

We apologise for the delay...swans on the line

At around 10am on Sunday morning travellers on three trains near Alexandra Palace train station were surprised to hear an unusual announcem…

Started by Liz

0 Nov 16, 2010

Is the Harringay Passage Safe?

In the discussion on the recent incident in Mattison Road, John McMullan has been defending the safety record of the passge. Since that's n…

Started by HoL Site Admin

7 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

Dangerous Dogs

My dog was attacked by a pit bull (?). Beware and take care outside (house number removed by site admin) Wightman Road n4.

Started by Jane

8 Nov 13, 2010

Estate Agents - Foxtons -vs - rest of the world

A flat on our road has been for sale for a number of months. The agents, in their marketing campaign announced that they were proud to offe…

Started by scott m.

0 Nov 12, 2010

Scrutiny of Betting Shops Meeting

Hi all. Don't forget about the scrutiny reveiw of betting shops this afternoon at Wood Green Civic Centre. There are two sessions: At 3pm…

Started by Rachella

9 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service