Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,559)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Office Manager Job going at Growing Communities, Stoke Newington

Please reply to Growing Communities and not to HOL - we're just passing the info on OFFICE MANAGER Do you like getting things sorted out?…

Started by Liz

0 Dec 8, 2010

Christmas Craft

Well, with the inclement weather, I was stranded at home (I wish). With nothing to do but turn my mind, and hand, to Christmas craft I pres…

Started by scott m.

11 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by jack63kids

Crouch End art auction to raise money for Action For Kids

Artists are painting a brighter future for disabled children by donating artworks for a charity auction. Eighteen painters, photographers…

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 7, 2010

What will it mean to have a 24 hour pharmacy on our doorstep?

Changes are afoot at the Laurels Health Centre on St Ann's Road (the other side of Chestnuts Park). One of the proposals is to have a 24 h…

Started by Hugh

10 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

New Lee Valley White Water Centre (also recruiting )

Lee Valley White Water Centre will host the Canoe Slalom events at the London 2012 Games and is the only brand new London 2012 venue avai…

Started by Hugh

1 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Green Lanes New Traffic Lights

What is the story with the new super tall double set of traffic lights on GL? I have seen the temp ones for some time, but why were the old…

Started by Justin Guest

10 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by JulieB

Government proposes planning powers for local people

The Government has announced "radical" reforms of the planning system that it says will enable local people to shape the character of the n…

Started by Hugh

7 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Zena Brabazon

Does anyone use Foursquare?

I hear more and more about services on smart phones that use location-based services. One of them is Foursquare. At its most basic, as I u…

Started by JeremyS

2 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Sophie Smith

Council beats Paddy Power over Seven Sisters premises

The following just released from the Council: Haringey Council welcomed a government Inspector's dismissal of an appeal by Paddy Power Boo…

Started by Hugh

9 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

Want to learn something new in 2011? Courses and activities at St Ann's Library

St Ann’s Library Cissbury Road, London, N15 5PU Tel: 020 8489 8775 Opening Times: Mon to Fri 9-7 and Sat 9-5 Haringey Adult Learning Servi…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Dec 3, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service