Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,547)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Walthamstow seeks to preserve what Harringay sold for a supermarket

Way back in 1987, Harringay Stadium (originally built for greyhound racing) was sold for development to Sain…

Started by Hugh

1 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by matt

Man with dog in Fairland Park now

A few times I have seen a man with a white and beige-ish small dog in Fairland Park. He is usually carrying a can of drink as well. Dogs ar…

Started by Laura

13 Dec 12, 2010

North Harringay School Looking for Local Landscape Designer for Roof Garden Pond

The following from Kim Adams at North Harringay Primary School: "I am the Outdoor Learning Coordinator at North Harringay Primary School,…

Started by Hugh

7 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Rachella

Bounds Green Given Option of Traffic Cameras to stop Rat Running

OK, big pause for breath here...pause for consideration.....delay whilst the facts are understood. My understanding at this stage is that…

Started by Hugh

4 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

Survey: Do you agree with council plans to raise Resident Permit fees by 60%?

UPDATE 16 Nov: the survey trend has been the same all the way through. Although the survey is still open I have sent the percentages throu…

Started by matt

80 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Billy Hole

Latest Planning Applications List

Just one application in our area this week - conversion of a shop to a studio flat on Wightman near the corner with Atterbury. See plannin…

Started by Hugh

5 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Inkjetpack

W5

Visited Transport for London website this morning to try and find out about a diversion on the W5 which has made my son late for school two…

Started by Maddy

5 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by John D

Office Manager Job going at Growing Communities, Stoke Newington

Please reply to Growing Communities and not to HOL - we're just passing the info on OFFICE MANAGER Do you like getting things sorted out?…

Started by Liz

0 Dec 8, 2010

Christmas Craft

Well, with the inclement weather, I was stranded at home (I wish). With nothing to do but turn my mind, and hand, to Christmas craft I pres…

Started by scott m.

11 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by jack63kids

Crouch End art auction to raise money for Action For Kids

Artists are painting a brighter future for disabled children by donating artworks for a charity auction. Eighteen painters, photographers…

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 7, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service