Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,559)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Latest Planning Applications List

This week includes: Avondale, Beresford, Harringay, Mattison, Sydney Roads   See list here.

Started by Hugh

1 Jan 5, 2011

New Year's resolutions - what's yours?

Are they just a waste of time? or do you stick to them? What's the strangest resolution you've ever made? My year begins as it always does…

Started by Liz

28 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Billy Hole

advice on damp cold room

Hi, We would really appreciate some advice from people who may have had similar issues with damp / condensation. We live on the ladders an…

Started by woody

18 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Salsa

Twelfth Night in Harringay

Twelfth Night is generally accepted as the time time to get your Xmas deccies down or face a yearful of gremlins and the like. There's a b…

Started by Hugh

4 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Liz

What's on your Christmas jukebox?

No to Wizard. No to Slade. Get thee behind me Paul McCartney. Enough of Wham already! Putting my Christmas playlist together and looking fo…

Started by Liz

12 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by rebelrebel

Partial Solar Eclipse- Tuesday am

You might be intersted to know there will be a partial solar eclipse on Tuesday (4th Jan) morning around 8.30-9am. Apparently it will be ar…

Started by Justin Guest

0 Jan 1, 2011

Haringey - Xmas openings, closing, parking controls etc

The following in from Haringey Council: Refuse and recycling collection services will be operating as normal over the Christmas and New Yea…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Maddy

Merry Christmas to everyone in Harringay ward

Merry christmas and very best wishes for the new year.   Can I take this opportunity to say a big thank you to all Harringay ward residents…

Started by Karen Alexander

0 Dec 23, 2010

Young Harringay film maker gets 'First Bite' of cherry in 24 hour challenge

Louise Cooke from Lausanne Road, Harringay, has just 24 hours to make her film called First Bite for the London Borough Film Challenge, bef…

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 23, 2010

a christmas song from a local band for you!

Started by Andy H

0 Dec 22, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service