Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Courses on vegetable growing in early March

Two courses mailed in to us:   SOWING AND PLANTING YOUR VEGETABLE PLANTS Sat 5 March 1.30-3.30 King Henry’s Walk Garden N1. Margaret Willis…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 21, 2011

http://www.harringayonline.com/video/today-trees-in-railway-fields

Check out this footage of Faye (Chair of Friends of Railway Fields) and Luke (BTCV Harringay) talking about the new buckthorn @ Railway Fie…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

0 Feb 20, 2011

dangerous male dog jumped our 7ft fence into our garden to attack our dog

Advice please for a complaint to police: After over an hour of this dog being in our garden the police attended yet did not want to remove…

Started by VIX

10 Feb 20, 2011

Conversion of houses to flats in the Gardens

A discussion between some Gardens residents & GRA members:   Contributor 1 Retaining family houses especially at the headers of the Gar…

Started by HoL Site Admin

9 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Grand Parade Hotel?

Anyone heard of/used this charming "studio hotel" at 45 Grand Parade, as advertised on Pictures of England.com  (Exploring the most Picture…

Started by Liz

15 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by jono clay-michael PS25YR

HMOs

I was at a meeting last night where a council officer said that the guidelines for HMOs have changed in Haringey: Now a household is only c…

Started by Rachella

16 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Anette

The Ladder Cricket Club - looking for new members

The Ladder CC was set up 2007 - we are a social, nomadic team with players of varying abilities. We play evening matches on Wednesdays at A…

Started by Adam

20 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Adam

Time Banking for Harringay

My work currently finds me at the point where social media, public services, innovation and 'community' interface. Right now it seems hard…

Started by Hugh

6 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Susan Penny

Free water saving devices from Thames Water

Maybe everyone knows this but me, but just discovered by the power of Twitter, that Thames water offer free water saving devices Free stuff…

Started by Liz

1 Feb 18, 2011

Dental road show comes to Haringey

Access to dentists in Haringey is easy says NHS Haringey’s dental team as its road show kicks off next week. NHS Haringey's dental teams w…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Feb 17, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service